• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

This guy is a Rolls Royce. When released he is showing he can be a proper box to box beast. We should be building our team around him.

Yep, i like Davies, Sess, Skipp, Bissouma, Kulu, i also rate Bentancur and Hojberg and think Kane and Son are good on their day. I’m just sick of seeing the same brick, a player has one good game and everyone seems to forget about the rest of the poor performances.

I say Kane and Son are the reason we do not keep the ball well as their hold up play is shocking and everyone tells me i’m wrong, i say Bentancur and Hojberg cannot pass 5 yards without giving it away and again i am wrong. So what everyone is saying is its all the defences fault that we can’t keep hold of the ball and we keep losing the ball up top and in the midfield?

Lets not beat around the bush, we have been brick all season and have been fortunate in quite a lot of games, its clear the football is a disgrace yet no one is too blame other than the spacegoats? Sess, Royale, Sanchez, Doherty are always getting slated and players like Bentancur who had an absolute mare in the first half against Sporting gets a free pass because he is the new shiny toy? He has been no better than anyone else and his good things get highlighted and no one mentions the bad stuff where he losses the ball on a regular basis.

I rate a lot of the team but rating a player and not being happy with how they play are 2 different things. Every single player on that pitch have not been good enough for the majority of this season. I get frustrated watching this diabolical football and get fudged off watching fully grown men who get paid millions of pounds a year not being able to pass a ball 5 yards. If you are happy with it crack on but i will continue to vent my frustration on here until i’m happy with performances, this is after all kind of the point of a football forum.

I don’t like cutting posts down to size normally but only good on their day? Kane is soon to be our all time top scorer and Son has been one of the most productive outfield players in the Prem for 5-6 years. Tough crowd.

Also disagree re Bentancur. He’s mustard. Should be him and one other in CM. I think we’ve had this discussion before, but in any walk of life, people who are good at their jobs get more slack than people are less so.

I don’t like cutting posts down to size normally but only good on their day? Kane is soon to be our all time top scorer and Son has been one of the most productive outfield players in the Prem for 5-6 years. Tough crowd.

Also disagree re Bentancur. He’s mustard. Should be him and one other in CM. I think we’ve had this discussion before, but in any walk of life, people who are good at their jobs get more slack than people are less so.
Agreed. And obviously, this forum is about opinions. We all have folk on here whose opinions we agree with and those we don’t. If someone think Kane is overrated or that Son should be dropped when he has a bad day or that Bentancour blah blah blah, then yehaw yippee!

Back