• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2022/...into-square-and-backwards-tottenham-star/amp/

Holy fudge. I knew this cretin was clueless but WTF??? How did he ever manage any Premier League club?

index.php

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2022/...into-square-and-backwards-tottenham-star/amp/

Holy fudge. I knew this cretin was clueless but WTF??? How did he ever manage any Premier League club?

How is Kulu a development player that we are developing for someone else. Isn’t it right that if he plays a set amount of matches then we need to make the signing permanent? I think he’s going to be here for the long term. I think we’ve agreed loans to delay paying a fee due to the financial impact of the pandemic.

As for Bentancur, he’s been excellent since he’s arrived. He’s never been one for giving away possession cheaply, not sure where Sherwood gets that from.

How is Kulu a development player that we are developing for someone else. Isn’t it right that if he plays a set amount of matches then we need to make the signing permanent? I think he’s going to be here for the long term. I think we’ve agreed loans to delay paying a fee due to the financial impact of the pandemic.

As for Bentancur, he’s been excellent since he’s arrived. He’s never been one for giving away possession cheaply, not sure where Sherwood gets that from.

It's ridiculous. If he's just saying this for attention, getting in the media with "controversial strong opinions", earn a buck, fair enough. But shouldn't be given attention. If not it's just wrong and stupid.

Definitely happy he's no longer at the club if this at all reflects his actual opinions on the game.

I don’t know what’s more unlikely, Spurs making a decent January signing or MF Doom being used in a generic footballer compilation rather than the tacky four to the floor brick they usually use..Aaaaaaah yeah! I’m legit taking it as a good sign.

In that specific vid I am still somewhat perplexed that he’s left swamped by three players in a tricky situation but glad he’s able to deal with it, long may it continue!

I don’t know what’s more unlikely, Spurs making a decent January signing or MF Doom being used in a generic footballer compilation rather than the tacky four to the floor brick they usually use..Aaaaaaah yeah! I’m legit taking it as a good sign.

In that specific vid I am still somewhat perplexed that he’s left swamped by three players in a tricky situation but glad he’s able to deal with it, long may it continue!
Around 1:38, right? It's the way the other midfielder (Hojbjerg?) seems to just stand there rather than moving to an open position.

That's the sort of thing Ndombele would do and we'd all swoon over it, thinking he'd finally turned the corner and was on his way to becoming a key player. The difference is that, with Bentancur, it's mixed in with work rate and excellent team play. One hell of a signing.

Very good signing so far, what we need now is a sitting midfielder like Fabinho or Partey next to him and we will have a perfect screen in front of defence.

Very good signing so far, what we need now is a sitting midfielder like Fabinho or Partey next to him and we will have a perfect screen in front of defence.
Kalvin Phillips would be an absolutely brilliant partner. If transfer fees are a problem then Kamara from Marseille would be an option for the future (just about good enough now but still at least 3 years away from his peak).

Kalvin Phillips would be an absolutely brilliant partner. If transfer fees are a problem then Kamara from Marseille would be an option for the future (just about good enough now but still at least 3 years away from his peak).

Is he injury prone or is that just this season?

Back