• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

I like

[video=youtube;qb3YfYVJoJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qb3YfYVJoJY[/video]

Last edited:
Baldini has made Levy come to his senses maybe.

How I view it is this - we have no more (or very very few options) after Soldado. Total fee may well be about 18m after selling Ade. 18m for an established striker is a decent deal

Or the big bump to the bottom line from the new TV contract has given Spurs much more spending power in the transfer market. I'd be willing to be it's that one.

[video=youtube;aZ2sxsACvl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aZ2sxsACvl0[/video]

Coz of Naijas youtube clip? ... if you go to Youtube and type in Soldado ... boy there are loads of vids of him ... can you handle it?

if i don't post in the next half hour somebody call me an ambulance

Or the big bump to the bottom line from the new TV contract has given Spurs much more spending power in the transfer market. I'd be willing to be it's that one.

I dont know how much extra revenue from tv so couldnt say

Its all about risks and opportunities etc - thats my take. We all have differing takes I guess

Right in a brief summary, what sort of player is he and what will he bring to the team ???

He's a poacher and will score goals. He's a better version of Jermain Defoe with faaaaaaar superior movement. He won't be effective dropping deep, he can't really pick a pass and he doesn't get himself involved in general play much. Don't get me wrong, his finishing is excellent and he's not like Mario Gomez when it comes to doing sweet FA but score goals.

I dont know how much extra revenue from tv so couldnt say

Its all about risks and opportunities etc - thats my take. We all have differing takes I guess

a club of our stature can afford a one off window where we splash the cash (50m bracket) we've done it in the past a couple of times when we were 'smaller' than we currently are. spread the payments out over 5 years and your looking at what, 12-15m a year with interest? easily managable as long as we don't carry on the big spending year in year out. basically i think the notion we are reliant upon a sell Bale insurance policy is a non goer as we can service that kind of spending within our means

Back