• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Roberto_Soldado.jpg

Bobby at the airport. Getting closer now

RAWK Meltdown in how many hours?????

For Soldado? Nah. I was over there to see how the natives were reacting but it's not that bad. I guess the links for Soldado to 'pool were tenous at best. They are getting rather jealous of our squad mind.

Anyway Mumorn you still have 3 hours to be correct (It was Friday, Sat or Sun right?). There's still hope.

i won't be sorry if he doesn't get unveiled in 3 hours. He's signed like I said. Still have no idea why there has been a hullabaloo.

Very good signing if we pull it off. Think he'll quickly become a fan favourite too, very similar to VDV in way; vocal, passionate and animated.

i won't be sorry if he doesn't get unveiled in 3 hours. He's signed like I said. Still have no idea why there has been a hullabaloo.

Yes you said he signed but you said it would be announced either friday or the weekend..that's what you said your source told you. The first time you claimed he signed you quickly stated you never mentioned it would be announced...this time you was specific about it. I mean, i hope you would at least admit your "source" was wrong if this isn't revealed within the next 3 hours.

Yes you said he signed but you said it would be announced either friday or the weekend..that's what you said your source told you. The first time you claimed he signed you quickly stated you never mentioned it would be announced...this time you was specific about it. I mean, i hope you would at least admit your "source" was wrong if this isn't revealed within the next 3 hours.

well you'd think it would be announced as soon as possible after Friday. Then again maybe I did give the Spurs site a bit too much credit, they are usually last with news and i'm not surprised it hasn't been up yet. A shame really.

well you'd think it would be announced as soon as possible after Friday. Then again maybe I did give the Spurs site a bit too much credit, they are usually last with news and i'm not surprised it hasn't been up yet. A shame really.

So why were you so cautious the first time you stated he signed...i mean you made it a point not to mention it would be announced so you obviously thought you couldn't predict when it would be announced. This time it seems your source was incorrect with the timing of the announcement (providing it's not announced before 00:00). I mean it is ok to say that.

He may have signed a contract but that's strictly between the player and the club. It can't be announced until both clubs have agreed the transfer of the players registration (i.e. the transfer fee). And this appears to still be ongoing.

He may have signed a contract but that's strictly between the player and the club. It can't be announced until both clubs have agreed the transfer of the players registration (i.e. the transfer fee). And this appears to still be ongoing.

A player can sign a contract before the teams agree a transfer fee? i'm sorry but i don't think that's correct.

A player can sign a contract before the teams agree a transfer fee? i'm sorry but i don't think that's correct.

I think its fairly common or at least happened in quite a few instances for selling club to allow player to talk to buying club whilst fee is still being negotiated. Depends how the selling club want to play it. Might be wrong though...

You've done a marvelous job of proving my original point right, good job buddy!

Thanks, chum but it is au contraire.

Whose quote is this?

"Agreed, was massively excited when it seemed to have become a real possibility that we'd see him (Villa) in a Spurs shirt."

:-k

So why were you so cautious the first time you stated he signed...i mean you made it a point not to mention it would be announced so you obviously thought you couldn't predict when it would be announced. This time it seems your source was incorrect with the timing of the announcement (providing it's not announced before 00:00). I mean it is ok to say that.

I bet you have got your stop watch out!!

I bet you have got your stop watch out!!

Almost want Murmon to be right on this one .... would have a right laugh at KD swallowing humble pie and apologising to Murmon even knowing that the jammy **** Murmon isnt a real ITK ... Oh and that Soldado would be saying Tottenham Hotspurs like Ozzie ....

Contracts can be voided if conditions aren't met. These apply to both parties. On spurs side they have an obligation to own the players registration. If they don't meet this obligation the contract is not binding.

I guess in practice the registration is so key that they wait for this first. Anyway I could be wrong about all of this.

It's a bit like getting a job, signing the contract. But in the end if references don't check out or you don't present ID or your p45, the contract can be ripped up.

Back