• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

LOL sorry people radio station is 'Cadena SER'
Er, that's what all the long posts above yours were saying.

So frustrating, they say it is 100% done but we are still negotiating payments and he hasn't had a medical, so it is not 100% done at all.

SSN yellow ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!! Valencia and Spurs talks over Soldado are ongoing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another48hours.jpg

Me dicen q en breve se hará oficial traspaso Roberto Soldado . Pagan la cláusula. Gran gestión consejo administración.

“They tell me that shortly Roberto Soldado will be officially transferred. They’re paying the (buy out) clause. Great management decision.”

What he doesn't say is the terms of the deal. Was someone saying 15 mill up front and then some more on installments and others on performance to make up the 30mill euros. Not surprised if it was knowing our dear Daniel...

Massive coup if true

Er, that's what all the long posts above yours were saying.

So frustrating, they say it is 100% done but we are still negotiating payments and he hasn't had a medical, so it is not 100% done at all.

Sorry I was just trying to locate the original source.....sorry to be such an unhelpful bugger......

The noises sound positive......slowly more reports are coming in...........it wont be 100% done in my eyes either until he holds up the shirt.

LOL how can people at the club be worried big time about Bale? The transfer is totally in their hands. I mean even if they decided to sell him, why would they be worried about it? It would be their decision... Unless they're worried about receiving a £100m bid..

Don't sweat it, the ITK's say he's already signed his new contract...

That Spurspanyol guy is saying on Twitter that the announcement will be tomorrow, according to the local Spanish press. I'll still probably refresh the internet every 2 minutes just in case.

LOL how can people at the club be worried big time about Bale? The transfer is totally in their hands. I mean even if they decided to sell him, why would they be worried about it? It would be their decision... Unless they're worried about receiving a £100m bid..

Off topic, but since you ask...

They could be worried about him having his head turned to the point where he's no longer happy about staying. Or they could simply be worried about losing him like most of the fans are, just because he's a fantastic player and we all want to have him around as long as possible. Not everyone at the club are in a position to make the final decision.

IzZAbO3.jpg

I won't believe it until it's on the OS, but holy smokes, are we finally getting a good striker?

Attachments

• IzZAbO3.jpg
    IzZAbO3.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 22
How will AVB feel signing a player more handsome than himself? Who gets first dibs on the mirror.

You seen his honker of a nose? Bigger than most peoples ****s ;)

On SC they say he is training with Valencia - wouldnt read too much into it but does plants seeds of doubt.

Back