• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Don't threat. It wasn't like Soldado was going to leave Valencia without saying his goodbyes, simply showing respect by being at the training ground and viewing their match tonight.

:) Thanks for that. Thought I'd seen them all, but that is one of the best laughs I've had all day.

Spanish newspapers reports this evening that negotiations between Valencia and Spurs have resumed

So lets hope for some positive news soon

Spanish newspapers reports this evening that negotiations between Valencia and Spurs have resumed

So lets hope for some positive news soon

what the fcuk do the Spanish papers know

Mumorn has said Soldado has signed, he signed yesterday in fact....

http://www.efe.com/efe/noticias/esp...ham-acercan-posturas-por-soldado/1/28/2093009

"Valencia and Tottenham back in talks, hope to reach agreement" doesn't exactly sound like "has totally signed, done deal, Spurs player, seo libh canaidh amhrán na bhfiann," does it? Might be that Valencia are still trying to play it out to kid their fans, I suppose, but it seems an odd story for efe to run with if the deal is already done.

Edit: on the other hand...

@spurspanyol: It COULD be tonight. Seems one of the two chairmen has buckled and the deal has been sorted.

...Djukic talking very much like Soldado has gone. Even more positive signs it could be announced tonight.

Last edited:
Fans just need to sit back and let things evolve. It's crazy the level of stress we see here (including the Bale saga). These sort of things are totally out of our control By the end of the window - then you can decide whether to be angry or not.

Fans just need to sit back and let things evolve. It's crazy the level of stress we see here (including the Bale saga). These sort of things are totally out of our control By the end of the window - then you can decide whether to be angry or not.

I think this is incredibly wise.

Funny thing is how quickly things shift in modern football...it's alarming.

So good, we signed him twice?

@spurspanyol: All VCF sources are saying it's done. It will 100% be announced. Too late for tonight I think.

Am I allowed to say "isn't all ITK?" in this thread or do I have to say that in another one? ;)

Guess work would be a step up from what tabloid journos do though.

To illustrate:

dartboard.jpg

@HotspurRelated: Cadena Ser: "Soldado is leaving & going to the Tottenham. Baldini closed the deal via telephone today with Salvo." Via @BestfordC. #THFC

@BestfordC: Cadena Ser again: "Deal for Soldado 100% done to Tottenham. Just negotiating payments. Probably 15m now & rest installments".
#coys

Back