• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

i think that geezer prefers finger lickin chicken more than ass and titties

Tottenham's normally cautious chairman Daniel Levy is prepared to sanction an £18million move for Valencia striker Roberto Soldado that would break the club's record transfer fee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2371834/Spurs-ready-make-18m-bid-Valencia-striker-Roberto-Soldado.html

He's got a £25.9m release clause, good luck Mr Levy getting him for £18m!
Not a player for the long term but one we're desperate for right now. No sell on value so not great business, but we're running out of options, so Levy needs to bite the bullet.

Not a player for the long term but one we're desperate for right now. No sell on value so not great business, but we're running out of options, so Levy needs to bite the bullet.

I think that maybe going half way to around £21m might do it, especially if they are in payments that seem favourable to Valencia given their financial issues. Soldado was who I voted for us buying in the striker thread and would be delighted if we got him. I think that him and Bale with the likes of Dembele, Lennon and potentially Chadli flaoting around would be mouthwatering.

I was watching some of his finishing from last season and he reminds me so much of Berbatov in the calm way he finishes moves off, especially when taking spot kicks.

Release clauses only apply for Spanish teams...

Probably bollox, but still...

Eóin - Valencia News ‏@XimoVCF

Roberto Soldado's agents have informed Valencia that Tottenham will present an offer close to €30m in the coming days. (Via @Generaldepie_)

Close to 30m in Levy language is 2m upfront, 8m paid in installments over 20 years and Adebayor valued at 20m offered in part exchange

Bollox to that, no way would we pay that .. no fudging way.

If that was even remotely true, Benteke would have been signing with us and not an extension ...

Worth £20M at the most.

I am not getting my hopes up anyway as we are probably not even looking at him.

Valencia president Amadeo Salvo has turned up the heat on Tottenham and Liverpool over Roberto Soldado.

Salvo has insisted that any interested club must meet Soldado's £25m release clause by August 3 - or forget about signing him this summer.

Spurs chairman Daniel Levy has been tracking 28-year-old Soldado and they have already missed out on striker targets Christian Benteke and David Villa. Liverpool are also keen.

Salvo said: "If any club wants our striker they are obliged to accept our conditions. And the price on the market has a clause. Until August 3, we accept that a deal may happen and we can negotiate. But after that date, he will not leave us."

Valencia president Amadeo Salvo has turned up the heat on Tottenham and Liverpool over Roberto Soldado.

Salvo has insisted that any interested club must meet Soldado's £25m release clause by August 3 - or forget about signing him this summer.

Spurs chairman Daniel Levy has been tracking 28-year-old Soldado and they have already missed out on striker targets Christian Benteke and David Villa. Liverpool are also keen.

Salvo said: "If any club wants our striker they are obliged to accept our conditions. And the price on the market has a clause. Until August 3, we accept that a deal may happen and we can negotiate. But after that date, he will not leave us."

But...wouldn't the release clause be valid until the end of the transfer window, effectively putting matters out of the hands of the Valencia board?

But...wouldn't the release clause be valid until the end of the transfer window, effectively putting matters out of the hands of the Valencia board?

Release clauses are valid to non-Spanish teams anyway.

Valencia are broke and are desperately whoring him out. We may be interested, but with Valencia it's a buyers market (cf Benteke).

15m cash plus Adebayor worh 10m, I reckon its possible

Actaully I think we should loan him to Valencia as part of the deal, Adebayor will do his usual play well the first season with his new club.. and we can sell for 30m to Monaco :idea:

Back