• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/327427/Tottenham-lodge-20m-bid-for-Valencia-star-Roberto-Soldado

£20Mill bid?

Valencia president Amadeo Salvo confirmed he had received a new bid from Tottenham.

But he added: “The English team knows the situation. Valencia needs money. But we don’t have to sell our best player.”

Spurs hope a deal can be struck, especially as Valencia have been forced to search for a sponsor to help fund the new deal they’ve offered Soldado.

The player is set to meet club officials on Monday to discuss his future.

Last edited:
I can't believe that I am linking a story to a thread which was started because of the link that I'm linking to.

I heard it on the radio and they said 'tonight' a bid had gone in so I thought it was fresh.

I smoke waaay too much weed.

Sevilla will probably buy him.

Villa goes to Atletico
Benteke signs a new contract at Villa
Soldado sign for Sevilla
Villas-Boas goes to Barcelona

The clues are all there.

Last edited:
Sevilla will probably buy him.

Villa goes to Atletico
Benteke signs a new contract at Villa
Soldado sign for Sevilla
Villas-Boas goes to Barcelona

The clues are all there.

Ricky to be Arsenals Club Mascot?

Seems like Valencia desperately need to sell.

but they said they dont have to sell their best player.....you"ll see, they will find the money to give him a pay rise, he wont want to move because its World Cup year and its too risky moving to a new club and new country. Plus why on earth would he leave Valencia for Spurs. We are not in the CL and dont pay big wages. Unless he is a closet Yid I dont think he cares less about joining Spurs

oh and he is 28 and Levy will want to offer 15 mill pounds max

next

they're not in the champions league either..

I know, even more reason why its stupid to leave a club not in the CL for another not in the CL. Plus id say he has a better chance of CL in the coming years at Valencia than he would have at Spurs

I know, even more reason why its stupid to leave a club not in the CL for another not in the CL. Plus id say he has a better chance of CL in the coming years at Valencia than he would have at Spurs

If we move ahead with this he'll have the choice between that or an extra £20K or so every week.

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 4m
Spanish paper AS reporting we are willing to meet Roberto Soldado's 25.8 million release clause, as will Liverpool.

but but... why would a Spanish paper say that!? CLAUSES ONLY ALLOWED IN SPAIN!111!!!!11!!

I'm guessing that's euros, so about £22m. Still about £7m too much for us. Or not, looks like it's €30m/£25.8m. Definitely way too much for us.

Back