• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Also the sly digs at the press are class

I like the Jordan and White show TBH, even for Talksport its ok, but White clearly wanted some Spurs bashing points and he dealt with them so good. The fans have a right to feel what they want and the fans will judge success...class and clever

Yeah the white and jordan show is actually informative. Jim white gets some stick but he has a role to play as antagoniser of jordan. Dsnny murphy when he's on makes a good contrast aswell.

The other shows they are just chatting brick. Which is fine when you can look at laura woods. Otherwise i might aswell go to the pub and listen to the tinkleheads.

Yeah the white and jordan show is actually informative. Jim white gets some stick but he has a role to play as antagoniser of jordan. Dsnny murphy when he's on makes a good contrast aswell.

The other shows they are just chatting brick. Which is fine when you can look at laura woods. Otherwise i might aswell go to the pub and listen to the tinkleheads.

Haha absolutely, I struggle to disagree with Jordan on alot of stuff TBH, he has a level of clarity and logic that football seems to lack these days. I feel his time at Palace came too soon and his idealism was probably too early, def a great football head. His podcast is good too, asks tough questions of some big egos.

Agree with the contrast with White, his mainstream trash is needed to make it interesting

But he has clearly come out and said he has issues so its not speculative, he has said he is going to seek help. Added to that he was seen crying sat on the bench.

I don't think its a stab in the dark to show a huge level of empathy

Not aimed at you mate but the cynic in me thinks that had Kane said the same people would rally round in chorus when for me, anyone who comes out saying they have struggles should be rallied round and supported

I hadn't seen whatever it is he has said about his mental health tbh. So I'm not being purposely unsympathetic, I was just unaware of the situation.

Re Kane, no doubt many people would relly around in support of him as he was a fan favourite. For me it wouldn't make any difference. I'd look at the scenario the same way.

Understanding a bit better now that he is having some issues does deserve empathy and the club should give him all the support he needs but ultimately we still have to judge the performances on the pitch.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Really?! You chose where you were born? You created the society in which you grew up? You made all the decisions that affected how and where you went?
Wow. Pretty sure that makes you some kind of GHod. Or deluded. One of the two.
Lots of different people, from all walks of life earn money. And everybody has their own brick to deal with. You sound like you think everything should be handed to you.

Lots of different people, from all walks of life earn money. And everybody has their own brick to deal with. You sound like you think everything should be handed to you.

To be fair many of us in this country have had it easy since the 60's compared to most countries in the world, our expectations and aspirations are on differing levels. My parents moved from poverty and employment insecurity to their own business and home ownership in 40 years yet there were times when both were depressed.

Are you stepping up as Scara's been a bit quiet of late?

Maybe take it to a "Everyone look at me I've done well in life and can't understand why everyone else hasn't done the same" thread or a "Why should humans help each other, I don't need help right now so it's absurd that others may do" one, or a thread based on any other ludicrous ideas you have up your tremendously overachieving sleeve that you obviously created yourself.

The mental health aspects of the conversation are least vaguely related to Richarlison but you begging for pats on the back for apparently forging your own circumstances has fudge all to do with anything.

Speaking of our Richy, I'm sure I say this every game (or at least think it) but man I'd love to see him grab a goal today!

Haha absolutely, I struggle to disagree with Jordan on alot of stuff TBH, he has a level of clarity and logic that football seems to lack these days. I feel his time at Palace came too soon and his idealism was probably too early, def a great football head. His podcast is good too, asks tough questions of some big egos.

Agree with the contrast with White, his mainstream trash is needed to make it interesting

Met him breifly when he was loaded. For someone clearly so sharp with acumen, it is amazing that he just blew his fortune. Maybe he was too young - as you hint. Or he just decided to have a blast and blow his cash. He invested into my friends (terrible) film, and was exceedingly generous with his windfall.

Popular, ok that can be debated, but better? Zidane was arguably one of the top five players ever. Mo won’t get in the top 5 players in the premiership.
Zidane never gained popularity by refusing to shake hands with Jewish players though.

Back