• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

10 league goals in 20 matches, not to be scoffed at
He has really picked up form. His striking if the ball has been way more instinctive and natural, less forced.

His hold up play has hit better as well. He had played himself into form and thanks to Ange who never lost faith.

And we all love his fight and sh#t housery.

When son comes back I'd love to them dove tail with each other.

I'm happy for him and us 😄🙏

Question is how much can he get now?

Another 4 in the PL would be his best PL season ever, another 5 would be his best total career season

15 PL, 16 total this year, would everyone take that and be happy for him to still be our front line striker next season?

Another 4 in the PL would be his best PL season ever, another 5 would be his best total career season

15 PL, 16 total this year, would everyone take that and be happy for him to still be our front line striker next season?

That’s a really good question. Depends if he can keep up this purple patch until the end of the season. At the very least, I still think we need another wide forward/striker. Other than Son, I feel none of our forwards are elite. If you want to challenge for titles then just look around at the competition in the PL at the teams that are challenging; Arsenal have Saka and Martinelli, Liverpool have Jota and Salah, Emirates Marketing Project have Haaland and Alvarez. That’s what we’re competing with.

Quite happy with him and Son as our main striker options. Pretty much regardless of Richarlison's goal record for the rest of the season as long as his overall performance level stays high.

Somewhat depending on what happens with Werner, but still think we need a(another) dribbly wide option with end product unless Solomon comes back from injury looking like complete awesomeness.

Yes, because he brings more than just his goals, his work rate, defensive work and willingness to fight to get the ball back all make up for the the other 4 or 5 goals.

Said 15 should be his minimum target
He will beat that IMO

It will be interesting when Son returns in respect of how we line up.
We aren't dropping Richi with his form.

Personally I would go with Werner - Richi - Son

Son is just as good cutting inside and shooting with his left foot (eg his hat trick goal against Leicester)

But have a feeling will more likely be Son - Richi - Kulu

Either way, nice options to have with the likes of Johnson and Werner/Kulu coming off the bench.....

Son is just as good cutting inside and shooting with his left foot (eg his hat trick goal against Leicester)

Either way, nice options to have with the likes of Johnson and Werner/Kulu coming off the bench.....

I agree, Richi and Werner have earned their spot, Kulu & Johnson have been poor.

That’s a really good question. Depends if he can keep up this purple patch until the end of the season. At the very least, I still think we need another wide forward/striker. Other than Son, I feel none of our forwards are elite. If you want to challenge for titles then just look around at the competition in the PL at the teams that are challenging; Arsenal have Saka and Martinelli, Liverpool have Jota and Salah, Emirates Marketing Project have Haaland and Alvarez. That’s what we’re competing with.

I think the answer is in the wide forward area unless you find a midfielder that has a high goal output.

Maybe Son, Richi & Maddison is enough but I think you still need more.

Sidenote, don't agree that Martinelli is anywhere near elite.

Will be good to have options for sure.

Right now Richarlison and Son are the nailed on starters imo if everyone's fit and available. For me Kulusevski with them would be the preferred option, but probably depends on form.

Will be good to have options for sure.

Right now Richarlison and Son are the nailed on starters imo if everyone's fit and available. For me Kulusevski with them would be the preferred option, but probably depends on form.
I like Deki..he's a mature player for someone so young.

I just think our favourite way to goal at the moment (especially with Richie playing)is the square ball from out wide or the byline, usually all happening at pace. When Dekis game is more about holding on to the ball and seeing what develops and/or cutting inside looking to deliver.

That said, hid did do the dancing to the byline thing many a time in his first 6 months but that move has disappeared from his game.

I like Deki..he's a mature player for someone so young.

I just think our favourite way to goal at the moment (especially with Richie playing)is the square ball from out wide or the byline, usually all happening at pace. When Dekis game is more about holding on to the ball and seeing what develops and/or cutting inside looking to deliver.

That said, hid did do the dancing to the byline thing many a time in his first 6 months but that move has disappeared from his game.
It is our favourite way to goal, but I think we need variety. Some of our problems in recent games has been that lack of variety in the front line imo.

Back