• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings vs WBA

What's the complaint? PM me if you want to explain because I can't see too much wrong here.

Is this a genuine response? after what's been said throughout this very thread you're now asking me to pm you the complaint.

Actually fudge it i give up.

Is this a genuine response? after what's been said throughout this very thread you're now asking me to pm you the complaint.

Actually fudge it i give up.

Yes. It was a genuine response. I don't have the time or motivation in life to either solely wind you up or hold grudges for past arguments. i was trying to understand your grievance.

Raboner has pointed me in a direction.

EDIT: Gone through it now. Honestly? KD...why can't you just laugh it off and reply with a joke or something? I can see how silly the comment seems IF someone has read a thread all the way through in detail and with focus, but mate, seriously, this one's a ll a bit 'Python' and frankly, I'd treat it as such.

I am aware I have probably once again given you reason to think I'm trying to be difficult, but I'm really not.

Yes. It was a genuine response. I don't have the time or motivation in life to either solely wind you up or hold grudges for past arguments. i was trying to understand your grievance.

Raboner has pointed me in a direction.

EDIT: Gone through it now. Honestly? KD...why can't you just laugh it off and reply with a joke or something? I can see how silly the comment seems IF someone has read a thread all the way through in detail and with focus, but mate, seriously, this one's a ll a bit 'Python' and frankly, I'd treat it as such.

I am aware I have probably once again given you reason to think I'm trying to be difficult, but I'm really not.

You are but i won't give you a reaction.

Someone critcises my ratings = Mod says nothing

I criticise someones ratings afterwards = Mod tell me to stop

Someone then criticises my ratings again = Mod tells me to take it for the joke it is.

you really couldn't make it up but i'm grateful that the poster that initially made the comment to me has since held his hand up and pm'd me to apologise. I'll accept that and keep it moving.

Someone then criticises my ratings again = Mod tells me to take it for the joke it is.

you really couldn't make it up but i'm grateful that the poster that initially made the comment to me has since held his hand up and pm'd me to apologise. I'll accept that and keep it moving.

You're right, perhaps it really was a bit much for me to assume you should shrug it off and make light of it. I apologize to you for that, and shall be PM'ing the individual involved to suggest that he should read the entire thread through the nest time to make sure any disagreement doesn't come across as a personal attack on your posting. Please accept my apologies for any perceived slight. I shall be more careful in the future to spot any such potential issue.

Lloris 10

how hilarious some people thought Brad was his equal

Bale 11

oh yes Pleat - keep Bale on the wing - that's why you won fudge all with spurs even with hoddle waddle ardilles etc

holtby 10

fantastic

ENIC 0

where's our striker

You don't do yourself any favours by these kind of posts. We are all delighted with the form of Lloris and that we've got him in general, but why take another pointless dig at Friedel who was arguably our best keeper in the last decade form wise until Lloris came along?

Lloris 7.5
Walker 7
Dawson 6.5
Vertonghen 6.5
BAE 6
Lennon 6.5
Parker 7
Dembele 7
Bale 9
Dempsey 6
Defoe 5

Holtby 8

Last edited:

My daughter wants to be a meteorologist when she grows up , what do you want to be ?

Lloris - 7 - Pretty standard, did everything that was asked of him.

Walker - 7 - Looked decent defensively, didn't quite hit it off going forwards though he was getting in decent positions.
Dawson - 6 - Dominated in the air repeatedly.
Vertonghen - 6 - See above
Ekotto - 6.5 - Passing range is good, defensive lapses at times though.

Lennon - 7.5 - Excellent all round. Beat his man with ease when he got the opportunity.
Dembele - 6.5 - Seemed to lose concentration at times leading to losses in possession.
Parker - 6.5 - Looked far better today then he did against Leeds. Was worried at the start of the match, as his 'passing and moving' seemed to involve moving to stand next to a team mate, but it didn't last too long.
Bale - 8 - Was not convinced by him playing off the striker, looked far better when he was shifted out to the left. (though at times he did not stay there)

Dempsey - 6.5 - Didn't impress, but wasn't particularly bad. Wasn't getting anywhere in his attempts to pick the lock.
Defoe - 6 - Was looking to get involved.

Holtby - 7.5 - Genuinely impressed. Looked to want to get involved at every opportunity. Played off the back line of the defence well in the build up play, almost had a decent chance of goal, but ball seemed to get caught under his feet. Though that was pretty much his only mistake.

Are you saying Dawson dominated in the air or that he was dominated?

Am I the only one who thought Dawson was immense today ?? I am not his biggest fan , but I thought he was absolutely awsome today , a beast . Would have given him an 8 at the very least .

Am I the only one who thought Dawson was immense today ?? I am not his biggest fan , but I thought he was absolutely awsome today , a beast . Would have given him an 8 at the very least .

Got beaten in the air by Shane Long numerous times for me. But he wasn't too bad.

I'm one of his biggest fans, but I thought I was going to burst a blood vessel when he gave that foul away in the last minute

Back