• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings vs Liverpool

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Lloris - 5. Beaten at near post and should have done better with Walker's ludicrous backpass.

Walker - 3. Shocking. At fault for the first two goals.
Dawson - 6. Caught by Suarez's movement for first goal, pretty solid after that.
Vertonghen - 8. 2 goals and great defending. Some v timely tackles.
BAE - 5. Poor distribution and stupidity for the penalty.

Dembele - 7. Bossed the first-half, disappeared mostly in the 2nd.
Livermore - 5. Bit sloppy, poor decision making and passing.
Parker - 6. Tried to be the creative one in the centre, but that's not his game.
Sig' - 6. Tried hard, but pretty ineffective.

Bale - 6. Trying too hard with little tricks. Good assists for Vert's goals.
Defoe - 4. Poor.

Dembele and Vertonghen are the only two who can come out holding there head up high in my opinion.

Lloris 5

Walker 5
Dawson 7
Vertonghen 9
Ekotto 5

Dembele 8.5
Livermore 6
Parker 7.5
Sigurdsson 6

Bale 7.5
Defoe 4

Lloris 5
Walker 4
Dawson 6
Vertonghen 8
Ekotto 5

Dembele 8
Livermore 6
Parker 6
Sigurdsson 7

Bale 8

Defoe 5

We gave them the victory with two gigantic mistakes.

Lloris - 5
Walker - 5
Dawson - 6
Vertonghen - 8
BAE - 5

Dembele - 8
Livermore - 5
Parker - 6
Sig - 7

Bale - 6
Defoe - 4

AVB - 4. He is clearly not the tactical mastermind so many people here are making him out to be. Doesn't take a genious to play dembele in the middle. And Livermore is beyond useless.

Pretty much agreement with the OP's, except I think:

- Walker played very well apart from the 2 (admittedly costly) mistakes, and that 3 is therefore perhaps harsh.
- Ekotto deserves a 4 based on your description, which I agree with.
- Dembele deserves a higher mark - despite a quieter second half. Only he and Verts looked quality in possession.
- Defoe was pretty woeful, and deserves a 3.

AVB - 4. He is clearly not the tactical mastermind so many people here are making him out to be. Doesn't take a genious to play dembele in the middle. And Livermore is beyond useless.

but Dembele was one of our best players and Livermore put in a competent performance

Lloris 5

Walker 3
Dawson 7
Verts 8
Ekotto 5

Dembele 8
Parker 6
Livermore 5
Sig 4

Defoe 5
Bale 6

I would have been unhappy with one point let alone 0.

I know individual fudge ups cost us today, but my GHod, PLEASE BUY A STRIKER! Nothing on the bench today.

Lloris - 5 - conceded 3, fault for the 2nd.

Walker - 3 - didnt do much, gave the ball away too much, fault for the 2nd.
Dawson - 6 - nothing really troubled him, not bad, not spectacular
Vertonghen - 9 - world class
Ekotto - 4 - what a silly tackle, jumping into a diver without even having eyes on the ball.

Dembele - 8.5 - world class
Livermore - 4 - go home
Parker - 7 - good performance, looked tired after his mid week game
Sigurdsson - 6 - was okay in spells, should have done better when he hit the post

Bale - 7 - anonymous but gets high marks for his two great assists
Defoe - 3 - lol

Dembele and Vertonghen are the only two who can come out holding there head up high in my opinion.

Thought Dawson did well, everyone else bar those 3 were poor. Sig took a giant step back today! Ekotto is too casual. Walker despite having a few good games recently isn't good enough.

Livermore put in a competent performance

While I agree Dembele was our best player, I think he would be more effective in the middle. And I think Holtby would have done alot better than Livermore.

But yes I over reacted on the AVB thing. I still love him.

Pretty much agreement with the OP's, except I think:

- Walker played very well apart from the 2 (admittedly costly) mistakes, and that 3 is therefore perhaps harsh.
- Ekotto deserves a 4 based on your description, which I agree with.
- Dembele deserves a higher mark - despite a quieter second half. Only he and Verts looked quality in possession.
- Defoe was pretty woeful, and deserves a 3.

Walker had a great game apart from the fudgeups. He got back and made last minute clearances and tackles. And was much better going forward than he has been in a while.
But like BAE there is always a fudge up in his locker.

How Livermore isn't getting the worst ratings baffles me. He is absolutely useless, he can't even have a solid game.

I just think we have a lot of players who aren't quite good enough, and tobe honest it's mainly the English players (bar Dawson)

While I agree Dembele was our best player, I think he would be more effective in the middle. And I think Holtby would have done alot better than Livermore.

But yes I over reacted on the AVB thing. I still love him.

Or Dembele played so well because he had so much space and was free to attack not tied down by his normal central midfield role?
Is Holtby able for the physical stuff in the centre yet?

Thought Sig was a little selfish today, there were 3 occasions where he shot when he could have laid it off to someone who was in a better position than he was.

Back