• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings vs Liverpool

why is lloris getting horrendous marks

why are most of the team getting bad marks for that matter

we were the better team on the day

1. Because no matter how brick Walker's pass was he could still have done better.

2. Not most, just Walker, Benny and Defoe mainly because of their errors and Livermore in some cases because people don't like him.

3. I agree, but stupid errors cost us.

I thought this, Walker made one mistake otherwise had a good game, the only two negatives for me were Defoe who is admittedly my pet hate and Dembele who got caught in possession too often, runs always come to an end, let's start another.

LLoris 5 Could or should have done better with their goal

Walker 4 Horror pass

Vertonghen 9 Solid, good runs, good on the ball, two goals.

Dawson 7 Good again

Assou ekotto 5 Sloppy again

Parker 7 good game, involved

Livermore 4 Not noticed unless he passes to the opposition. But I knew that before, why is he still around?

Dembele 7 Strong performance

Siggurdson 5 Should have finished game off

Bale 8 Two assists but tired which is understandable

Defoe 5 Not involved

What can I say we have macaronic fullbacks. When under pressure you get to see how brick they are.

Sadly this is the truth. Walker lacks experience which is understandble.

But I have had enough of Assou ekotto sloppiness. We've seen this too many times.

What do you mean the better team? Its about being effective going forward, and at the back. And we failed in both aspects today.

Arsenal passed the ball around against us, but werent effective, and I dont remember anyone saying they were the better team.

Agree although I'd mark Lloris down for trying to play the back pass instead of trying to knock it out of play, just as guilty as Walker for that goal but he can't be faulted for the 1st it was taken very well.

Lloris - 5
Walker - 5
Dawson - 6
Vertonghen - 9
BAE - 3
Dembele - 8
Livermore - 6
Parker - 7
Bale - 7
Sigurdsson - 6
Defoe - 4

Subs N/A

Couldn't see us getting anything after the first 20 but then should've won as we were in control at 2-1 but then self-destruct and BAM!!

What the hell did Livermore do wrong?! Absolutely nothing, he kept it simple. If he was as bad as was made out he would have been hauled off at the latest at half time....

Despite the errors that was a decent overall performance away from home, especially at Anfield. Until Walker's fudge up we were impressive, in control and looked like going further ahead. You wonder whether his mistake was a result of jadedness late in the game following Thursday night's outstanding performance against Inter.

Liverpool were always going to have the advantage after that, it gave them a huge lift because they were pretty much out of it but had the fresher legs and renewed momentum and motivation'

Lloris 6 - at fault for the second goal

Walker 5 - marked right dow following that fudge up but was excellent until that point

Dawson 6 - lost Suarez for the first goal but decent otherwise

Verthonghen 8 - Amazing tackling and forward movement plus a well-taken goal. Is he even the best CB in the country right not?

BAE 5 - frankly poor even before he gifted the pen. Too often looks as though he cannot be arsed. Right now I'd prefer to give Naughton another run a LB just to shake him up.

Livermore 7 - too many on this forum giving him a hard time. Yes there were misplaced passes but he put in a decent shift overall

Parker 7 - - frustrating the way he stalls play at times but worked his socks off for the cause

Dembele 8 - what a class act, that was some demonstration of midfield control

Siggy 7 - has really come on these last few games

Bale 7 - brilliant cross for Vert's goal but his purple patch may be starting to wane

Defoe 5 - lacking full match sharpness which may explain his sloppy control leading up to te pen.

Subs

Holtby 5

Carroll 6 - one excellent diagonal pass, should have been brought on earlier imo.

Lol the ratings some of you come up with are shocking.

We dominated the game and should have won comfortably but 2 silly mistakes cost us the game.

Need to rate over the whole game rather than the last 15 minutes.

I agree, we did enough to win that game which makes the f#ckups even more frustrating.

What do you mean the better team? Its about being effective going forward, and at the back. And we failed in both aspects today.

Arsenal passed the ball around against us, but werent effective, and I dont remember anyone saying they were the better team.

We looked the more accomplished on the ball and created more chances, more shots etc. Just a couple of individual errors cost us and no matter how well you play you can't make up for the that. If we hadn't made those individual mistakes we would have won, and no one would have batted an eyelid, we were the better team....

Let's be honest, Bale has been carrying us for most of the last 7 or 8 games. He couldn't continue doing that forever. One of our strikers, whoever it is has got to start scoring again.

Let's be honest, Bale has been carrying us for most of the last 7 or 8 games. He couldn't continue doing that forever. One of our strikers, whoever it is has got to start scoring again.

Or if Ade plays the likes of Sig/Lennon/Dempsey I can all see profiting. Not so sure if its Defoe, either Defoe goes on a purple patch or the team suffers....

As a goal threat possibly but I think the overall team ethic and them fighting for each other has been good for a while now

Bale may be getting the deciding goals recently but he certainly hasn't been carrying us as a team

Lloris wasnt at fault may have and could have and should have done better I dont know - the ball was at such an awkward height, was outside the box and the on coming player was at him hard... Lloris should never have been put in that position NEVER EVER EVER

BAE was in the same situation as Lloris in that Defoe should never have put the defence in that position and BAE had to do something its a defenders instinct

The first 30 mins we were shocking absolute brick then AVB changed something and we looked better. Second half up until their second goal we were brilliant then went downhill since that point.

Lloris - 6
Walker - 3
Dawson - 6
Vertonghen - 8
BAE - 5
Dembele - 8
Livermore - 3
Parker - 6
Sig - 6
Bale - 6
Defoe - 4

AVB - 4