• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Sunderland

You wrote he is poison to our quick game, so I pointed out we played our best football for decades, which was unbelievably quick, with Parker in the middle playing to PL player of the month standard.

Jeez

... which in other words mean, that you answer to a completely different issue than the one I commented on from another poster.

Please read my posts. Again.

people talking about modric's movement.

whats wrong with it for a midfield playmaker?

why is he supposed to be galivanting forward , making runs beyond the defensive line etc etc?

it seems like people are all in agreement that his forward movement and his creativity is something that he's lacking. i dont get it personally.

Modric has fantastic off the ball movement,he makes very good runs throughout the whole game,but the only person with the technical ability to pick him out is BAE.A good example is Inter at home.Corluka and Huddlestone also had the ability,but unfortunately they are away and injured.

Parker has been vital and provides great defensive cover,but IMO we played our best football when we had Modric and Huddlestone as CM's.
We destroyed the likes of Chelsea and Inter at home,it was a joy to watch.

You wrote he is poison to our quick game, so I pointed out we played our best football for decades, which was unbelievably quick, with Parker in the middle playing to PL player of the month standard.

Jeez

In your opinion, did Parker win player of the month because of his passing ability?

How highly would you rate Parker's contribution to our quick, exciting passing game when we were at our best? As in, how many players were more important, how many were less important?

In your opinion, did Parker win player of the month because of his passing ability?

How highly would you rate Parker's contribution to our quick, exciting passing game when we were at our best? As in, how many players were more important, how many were less important?

His contribution to our passing game in the first half of the season was far from poisonous. My only point in this.

... which in other words mean, that you answer to a completely different issue than the one I commented on from another poster.

Please read my posts. Again.

Ive read it and answered it. You dont like the answer, tough sh#t. Its still relevant. You say he is poisonous to our passing game, I say he isnt. I dont need to keep reading your post.

How is our Parkerless midfield free flowing passing game doing today by the way?

I thought todays game was quite ironic because...

1. Livermore's through ball to Defoe was sublime and something Parker and Sandro have been incapable of all season.

2.. He then went on to push up and got caught out of postion, exposing the back four just like Sandro and Parker. In saying this our defence was pretty crap today in spite of Livermore.

Last edited:
So Danish, how was todays free flowing passing game for you then?

I assume from your sarcastic tone you're suggesting that our poor performance was down to Parker not playing?

If not do you fancy making some kind of point? You're in fast danger of contributing less to discussions than those guests you're so keen on.

I assume from your sarcastic tone you're suggesting that our poor performance was down to Parker not playing?

If not do you fancy making some kind of point? You're in fast danger of contributing less to discussions than those guests you're so keen on.

Far from it. You assumed wrong.

If you take off your anti totman tinted glasses for a second, you could read into it that I am simply pointing out that there MAY be other factors to our abysmal passing game recently.

For example:

Parker was part of our brilliant pre Christmas form, which included wonderful passing football. Its gone wrong for a host of reasons (that I mentioned earlier in this discusion - bad selections, injuries, fatigue and poor form of certain players, Parker included)

Today he was not there, yet we were still absolute brick, bar one through ball and finish.

MAYBE, the "poison" in our passing game lies elsewhere.

Far from it. You assumed wrong.

If you take off your anti totman tinted glasses for a second, you could read into it that I am simply pointing out that there MAY be other factors to our abysmal passing game recently.

For example:

Parker was part of our brilliant pre Christmas form, which included wonderful passing football. Its gone wrong for a host of reasons (that I mentioned earlier in this discusion - bad selections, injuries, fatigue and poor form of certain players, Parker included)

Today he was not there, yet we were still absolute brick, bar one through ball and finish.

MAYBE, the "poison" in our passing game lies elsewhere.
We were brick in the recent games Parker was playing. But did anyone expect Norwich to come at us like that all guns blazing? Lamber tactically outclassed Redknapp today. Harry didn't do his homework on them at all.

We were brick in the recent games Parker was playing. But did anyone expect Norwich to come at us like that all guns blazing? Lamber tactically outclassed Redknapp today. Harry didn't do his homework on them at all.

I have totally accepted that we've been brick, and Parker is also one of the players who's form has dropped at times, and is fatigued. But my point is that if he is "the poison to our passing game", then what the f#ck shat in our lasagne today?

Back