• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Pool

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Awful, awful performance.

Lloris - 6. Nice sweeping, could have done better for a couple of the goals?

Naughton - 5. Don't actually remember him doing anything at all.
Kaboul - 3. Consistently poor.
Vert' - 4. Bottle job. Looked like he was looking for an excuse to go off.
Rose - 4. Not good enough. Awful tracking back. Jogging when he should have been busting a gonad*.

Lennon - 3. Either his legs have gone, or his heart for the game has. Looks like he can't be arsed.
Bentaleb - 4. Scotty Parker Mk II. Without the intensity or passion.
Sig' - 4. Another Mr Invisible performance.
Eriksen - 4. Too many flicks, not enough effort.

Chadli - 4. Anonymous
Soldado - 5. Feel sorry for him. Absolute shocking delivery.

Dawson - 4. Poor.
Dembele - 4. Looked bright for about 2 minutes
Townsend - 4. Pointless.

Lloris - 5.5. Did little wrong, was on his toes and alert throughout.

Naughton - 4.5. Completely ineffectual, and was roasted down the right time and again.
Kaboul - 2.5. Was horrific, getting turned by Suarez, Sterling and anyone else you'd care to mention. Scored an O.G, and was shaky throughout. Rustiness, probably.
Verts - 4.5. Was decent before his 'injury', but I agree with Mulletperm, it seemed to be something he used as an excuse to jog off quicker.
Rose - 3.5. We've given him a season to establish his spot in that back-line. He has failed to do so. Today, he was awful.

Lennon - 3.5. Completely anonymous.
Bentaleb - 4.5. Can't blame him: Timmy left him high and dry with his team selection today.
Siggy - 4. See Lennon above.
Eriksen - 5. Our only real threat. Tried hard, found pockets of space, lacked the final ball though.
Chadli - 4. See Lennon, above.

Soldado - 4.5. Tried hard, but received no service.

Subs -

Daws - 3. Came on and immediately f*cked up, leading to Suarez's first goal. Set the tone for a shaky, weak display.
Dembele - N/A. See Lennon, above.
Towsend - N/A. See Lennon, above.

Timmy - 3.5. Horrible team selection, compounded by his unwillingness to come down from his perch in the clouds for almost the entirety of the ninety minutes.

Levy - 2.0. Grrr.

Lloris 6 - couple of good saves, felt he invited Suarez to score though

Naughton 6 - did nothing wrong
Kaboul 3 - terrible, injuries have ruined him
Vertonghen 4 - **** effort for the 1st goal and couldn't wait to get off
Rose 4 - pretty crap

Bentaleb 5 - not really in it
Sigurdsson 5.5 - same but kept running until the end

Lennon 4 - gets one point for everytime he touched the ball
Chadli 5 - meh
Eriksen 6 - should've tracked better for their 1st goal but always tried to make things happen, only player with any real ability on the ball

Soldado 5 - isolated, limited. Will never be good enough

Dawson 4 - comes on and costs us a goal
Dembele/Townsend 5 - whatever

Lloris - 5.5. Did little wrong, was on his toes and alert throughout.

Naughton - 4.5. Completely ineffectual, and was roasted down the right time and again.
Kaboul - 2.5. Was horrific, getting turned by Suarez, Sterling and anyone else you'd care to mention. Scored an O.G, and was shaky throughout. Rustiness, probably.
Verts - 4.5. Was decent before his 'injury', but I agree with Mulletperm, it seemed to be something he used as an excuse to jog off quicker.
Rose - 3.5. We've given him a season to establish his spot in that back-line. He has failed to do so. Today, he was awful.

Lennon - 3.5. Completely anonymous.
Bentaleb - 4.5. Can't blame him: Timmy left him high and dry with his team selection today.
Siggy - 4. See Lennon above.
Eriksen - 5. Our only real threat. Tried hard, found pockets of space, lacked the final ball though.
Chadli - 4. See Lennon, above.

Soldado - 4.5. Tried hard, but received no service.

Subs -

Daws - 3. Came on and immediately f*cked up, leading to Suarez's first goal. Set the tone for a shaky, weak display.
Dembele - N/A. See Lennon, above.
Towsend - N/A. See Lennon, above.

Timmy - 3.5. Horrible team selection, compounded by his unwillingness to come down from his perch in the clouds for almost the entirety of the ninety minutes.

Levy - 2.0. Grrr.

I would swap siggy's and Eriksens score, but other than that bang on for me.

Shocking some of them players dont look interested not working for each other and making stupid decisions time and time again which I cant explain

Thought Chadli played well, showing for the ball and making runs trying to make things happen. Eriksen also looked to make things happen. Noone else worth a mention...

7s all round.

With no tactics, organisation or motivation, it was better than I expected.

You claimed our players are good enough yet give them all 7's for losing 0-4. No matter how ****e our tactics are....good players shouldn't be getting destroyed all the time. You rarely make sense.

How did Sigg look in the middle of the park??

Do you think we could go with this next season with LvG?

---------- Eriksen
Bentaleb ----- Siggurdson
---------- Sandro

Makes perfect sense, he's saying he was expecting 7 or 8 so to keep it to 4 was good effort

Lloris - 5. Couldn't do much about the goals and saved us a couple times. Still let in four.

Naughton - 4. How is he a Premier League footballer?
Kaboul - 3. Worst game I've seen him play since he re-signed.
Vert' - 3. Awful defending for their first goal.
Rose - 4. Showing us time and time again we desperately need a new LB

Lennon - 3. Already having a bad season, yet this was by far his worst game.
Bentaleb - 5. Must be sucking off Sherwood. But credit that he is the only player to show any kind of passion
Sig' - 4. Bad game, but he is not suited to be a holding midfielder.
Eriksen - 5. Only player that was attempting anything. But no creative spark that we saw against So'ton

Chadli - 3. How did we end up with this guy?
Soldado - 3. Forgot he was playing for the majority of the match.

Dawson - 2. Should've left when QPR bid for him last season. Way past it.
Dembele/Townsend - 4. No difference to the game whatsoever.

Tim - 0.5. Stop playing on your phone, get in the dugout, and start believing in holding midfielders because this game was calling Sandro.

Lloris - 6

Naughton - 5
Kaboul - 3
Vertonghen - 4
Rose - 4

Lennon - 4
Bentaleb - 5
Sigurdsson - 5
Eriksen - 6

Chadli - 5.5
Soldado - 4

Like a little boy lost.

Sig as a sitter? give me a break.

no break given. why would he play as a sitter? in that formation I'd expect him to move the ball forward like he did for Swansea and give him the ability to work with Eriksen just off our main striker.

no break given. why would he play as a sitter? in that formation I'd expect him to move the ball forward like he did for Swansea and give him the ability to work with Eriksen just off our main striker.

eh? i'm saying he played that role today.

Lloris - 5. Couldn't do much about the goals and saved us a couple times. Still let in four. 6 MOM for me, could only MAYBE saved Coutinho's effort otherwise did well

Naughton - 4. How is he a Premier League footballer?
Kaboul - 3. Worst game I've seen him play since he re-signed.
Vert' - 3. Awful defending for their first goal.
Rose - 4. Showing us time and time again we desperately need a new LB

Lennon - 3. Already having a bad season, yet this was by far his worst game.
Bentaleb - 5. Must be sucking off Sherwood. But credit that he is the only player to show any kind of passion
Sig' - 4. Bad game, but he is not suited to be a holding midfielder.
Eriksen - 5. Only player that was attempting anything. But no creative spark that we saw against So'ton

Chadli - 3. How did we end up with this guy? 5.5 Was more involved than any other Spurs player in the attacking third, tried to make things happen
Soldado - 3. Forgot he was playing for the majority of the match. Not played to his strengths, Kane would've been the better option as a lone front man

Dawson - 2. Should've left when QPR bid for him last season. Way past it. 5 **** up led to the 2nd goal but did ok after unlike the other 'defenders'
Dembele/Townsend - 4. No difference to the game whatsoever.

Tim - 0.5. Stop playing on your phone, get in the dugout, and start believing in holding midfielders because this game was calling Sandro.
Agreed

Hugo 6 Poor Hugo, doesnt deserve to be playing for such a badly run club

Naughton 5 Meh

Kaboul 3 Sad really, but looks overweight. Will he come back to a good level? Porbably not.. Nearly two years out.

Vertonghen 3 Doesnt give a ****, fair play, his mate Bale left and the **** players have stayed. Cant blame him if he wants to go.

Rose 3 oh dear

Bentaleb 4 I have no idea if this kid will be good but today we needed Sandro/Dembele out there

Siggy 4 CM?

Lennon 2 Please get rid

Chadli 3 :lol: How did we end up with him?

Eriksen 6 Tried

Soldado 4 Not great

Lloris - 5
Poor for goal 4, and I agree with Hoddle that there are questions about goal 2 also. I'm never impressed with his body language. An extra point for his excellent Suarez stop.

Naughton - 5
Didn't seem obviously terrible.

Kaboul - 2
Shocking.

Vertonghen - 0
Looked beaten in the tunnel, fluffed clearance for 1st goal, turned like an oil tanker, couldn't wait to get off. Zero. Nothing. Norway at the Eurovision. Nul. No points.
Dawson - 0
He could have been Baresi after the back pass for their 2nd, and he'd still get zero from me. That mistake is simply unforgivable.

Rose - 4
At fault somewhat for being loose on 1st goal and 3rd too maybe. Meh, wasn't as awful as some I don't think.

Bentaleb - 5
Actually worked hard, but passing was poor and game somewhat passed him by

Siggy - 5
As Bentaleb

Lennon - 3
Didn't touch the ball for half an hour. Didn't exactly seem to be gagging for it either.

Chadli - 5
Pretty anonymous, but seemed to try a bit more than others.

Eriksen - 5
Tried but didn't get on ball much and when he did he piddled around with it.

Soldado - 3
Weak and lazy

Back