• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Lyon

If I was to blame anyone for the goal it would be BAE firstly for for not closing down the original cross, he was lazy getting there and then I would question where lennon is because the left back has scored so surely the right midfielder/forward should track him.

The reason I am tending not to blame lennon is with our superstar given a free reign of pitch, sometimes an extra body is needed in midfield to combat there 3 and I think thats why Azza was central more.

Why should anyone be "blamed"? What is it with supporters nowadays? That was a goal we could do nothing about. Just sit back and admire an outstanding piece of football which - mind you - the kid will never replicate even if he plays football for the next 25 years!!

Back