• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Fulham

Lloris 7
Naughton 6
Dawson 6
Caulker 6
Vertonghen 6
Lennon 7
Sandro 6
Dembele 6
Bale 6
Dempsey 7
Defoe 7

Gallas 6
Sigurðsson 6
Carroll n/a

First half rather flat; much more energy in the second half performance.

Lloris - 7

Naughton - 7
Dawson - 6
Caulker - 7
Vertonghen - 7

Lennon - 7
Sandro - 8
Dembele - 7
Bale - 7

Dempsey - 7
Defoe - 8

Subs:
Gallas - 7
Sigurddsson - 7
Carroll - not on long enough to mark.

This x2 +

AVB 8
Fans 8

Last edited:
Lloris 7
Naughton 7
Gallas 7
Caulker 7
Vertonghen 7
Lennon 7
Sandro 8
Dembele 7
Bale 7
Dempsey 7
JD 8

Gylfi 7

We just beat Fulham 3-0 away from home and people have the cheek to call it a 'very poor performance'

fudge off.

All tens, even gallas.

Berbatov gets a 3 because he's s right c*nt

Berba**** was their best player by far, but they didn't put any real pressure on us.

Lloris 7 - very assured performance, had a few saves to make
Naughton 6 - nervy and poor decision making at times: a few of his passes landed lennon into trouble
Dawson n/a - looked good for the interceptions when Fulham sneaked behind the high defence line
Caulker 7 - he is very good with the ball at his feet, and surprisingly mobile for a fella his size
Vertonghen 6 - though he did support the attack, he left huge gaps behind him for Fulham to exploit; seems a natural going forwards, but slow in recovery
Lennon 6 - closely marked by the opposition but not smart enough to to outsmart them
Sandro 7 - constantly grinding out the challenges in midfield disrupting the other team and giving us back opposition. and what a goal!
Dembele 6 -7 in the first hald, 5 in the second...but his fitness levels are improving
Bale 7 - thought he did no wrong, it wasn't a dive, and did better than Lennon to get into dangerous positions
Dempsey 8: MOTM for me ... he was the constant thorn in Fulham's defence and was taking a lot of physical abuse out there
Defoe 7: good goals but that's the way he likes them - served perfectly
Gallas 6: a few shaky moments especially towards the end with unsure footing and lack of speed...
Sigurðsson 7:Excellent engine and doggedly chased down every ball to put Fulham on the back foot in the last part of the game. What a fake and assist.

AVB: 8 for showing faith in Dempsey, for gradually introducing Dembele and successfully switched in Loris. But what can/will he do with the injuries?

Lloris 6 - 1 good save first half, little to do all game
Naughton 6 - seems to keen to clear the ball 40-50 yards rather then have a look up
Dawson 6 - gutted for him, you could see he was as well
Caulker 6 - did nothing wrong
Verthonghen 6 - see above
Lennon 6 - didnt offer to much going forward but always works hard for the team
Dembele 6 - some good hold up play in midfield
Sandro 6 - great strike worked hard
Bale 6 - think he was just starting to come into the game when he had to go off, fingers crossed he's back asap
Dempsey 7 - worked hard, another assist, his first touch looks like its returned!!
Defoe 7 - two great finishes, worked hard

Subs
Gallas 6 - did ok, still worry everytime the ball goes near him
Sigurdsson 7 - good performance when he came on
Carroll 6 - didnt have enough time to get involved

poor to average performance overall, but a big 3pts!!! Have to remember 3rd game within a week, i thought it showed today

Well done AVB

:eek:

Tough room.

GK Lloris - looks settled in the side, not much to do. Solid - 6
RB Naughton - tidy - 6
CB Dawson - not on the pitch for long, shame - 5
CB Caulker - solid - 6
LB Vertonghen - did what he had to do well enough - 6
CM Sandro - not on his best total beast form but still did his job and scored - 7
CM Dembele - good effort but understated - 7
RW Lennon - worked hard, neat & tidy - 6
AM Dempsey - worked hard, some lovely play, getting stronger and stronger really growing into the role. Lovely pass for the 3rd - MOTM 8
LW Bale - quiet game, hope his injury isn't too bad - 6
CF Defoe - on fire - 8

CB Gallas - solid - 6
AM/LW Sigurdsson - did well , excellent play for the 2nd - 7
CM Carroll - n/a

Lloris 10
Naughton 10
Gallas 10
Caulker 10
Vertonghen 10
Lennon 10
Sandro 10
Dembele 9
Bale 8
Dempsey 10
JD 10

Gylfi 10

Fantastic result and brilliant performance considering our heavy game schedule.

MOTM Lloris

what a keeper

Lloris 10
Naughton 10
Gallas 10
Caulker 10
Vertonghen 10
Lennon 10
Sandro 10
Dembele 9
Bale 8
Dempsey 10
JD 10

Gylfi 10

Fantastic result and brilliant performance considering our heavy game schedule.

MOTM Lloris

what a keeper

Not sure what the point of these ratings is but winning 3-0 doesn't make this the best game ever played, the last match vs West Ham was far superior. If it's just to bump up the average ratings I don't believe anyone will take these seriously, much in the same way as giving 1s and 2s throughout the team when we lose.

Lloris - 7

Naughton - 7
Dawson - 6
Caulker - 7
Verts - 6

Bale - 7
Sandro - 7
Dembele - 6
Lennon - 7

Dempsey - 6
Defoe - 8

Sig - 7
Gallas - 6

:eek:

Tough room.

Football is a game of opinions, first half for me Fulham were slightly the better side. Petric had two good opportunities to score were we had only one with Dempsey. Fulham had 11 men behind the ball and were building up slowly from the back. I thought we defended well but didn't offer anything going forward. That should have been down to Fulham defending in numbers or the fact it was our 3rd game in a week.

2nd half we looked better we started to control the game, we got a lucky goal(well placed i like to think) then Fulham had to come out and attack us which led to us being able to counter, which we did very well. Maybe I have been a little hard with my ratings but I thought our players stuck to their job. This is were AVB should get praise we had a game plan and it worked perfect so AVB should get a 10

Lloris 7.5

Naughton 7
Dawson 6
Caulker 7
Vertonghen 7

Sandro 7
Dembele 7

Lennon 6
Dempsey 7
Bale 6.5

Defoe 8

Gallas 7
Sigurdsson 7
Carroll 6.5

Football is a game of opinions, first half for me Fulham were slightly the better side. Petric had two good opportunities to score were we had only one with Dempsey. Fulham had 11 men behind the ball and were building up slowly from the back. I thought we defended well but didn't offer anything going forward. That should have been down to Fulham defending in numbers or the fact it was our 3rd game in a week.

2nd half we looked better we started to control the game, we got a lucky goal(well placed i like to think) then Fulham had to come out and attack us which led to us being able to counter, which we did very well. Maybe I have been a little hard with my ratings but I thought our players stuck to their job. This is were AVB should get praise we had a game plan and it worked perfect so AVB should get a 10
Excellent analysis, although you were maybe a tad indulgent about our painful first half display with its diarrhea of sideways, backwards and stray passes.

Not sure what the point of these ratings is but winning 3-0 doesn't make this the best game ever played, the last match vs West Ham was far superior. If it's just to bump up the average ratings I don't believe anyone will take these seriously, much in the same way as giving 1s and 2s throughout the team when we lose.

My point is to counteract the undeservedly low ratings being given by others. Actually winning away at Fulham after the schedule we've had is as an impressive performance as was the West Ham game.

I don't really care if people take my ratings seriously, I thought we were great yesterday, a top class performance and fantastic result, I was tempted to give everyone a 10 actually.

My point is to counteract the undeservedly low ratings being given by others. Actually winning away at Fulham after the schedule we've had is as an impressive performance as was the West Ham game.

I don't really care if people take my ratings seriously, I thought we were great yesterday, a top class performance and fantastic result, I was tempted to give everyone a 10 actually.

I don't think the ratings should be taken seriously. The Moonlit Night regularly low scored the players he disliked and others do the same. I like to praise the players who did well and if a certain player has a bad game then that is no big deal.

Back