• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings - Rudderless v Ruddy &co (Norwich)

you should be happy no?

Tottenham lost after all under 'Timmeh'

your day should be made. Another nail in 'Timmeh''s coffin

Can we have a thread where we can blow off steam and point out that the shiit players are shiit - a no holds barred with no repercussions or bans?

It would be cathartic after a day like this...

EDIT: a non-moderated enter at your own risk type thing?

I reckon that would be spot on. During the match as well.

Lennon 5
Lloris 4
Rest 3
Timmeh 2

Absolute shambles ](*,)

12 games to go...

About right them ratings.

Norwich wanted it more today, you could tell after 10mins we wouldnt win today. Not wanting to sound like Harry Redknapp but you need character and leadership, you need to have players that know to keep calm keep plugging away and a chance will come. You only have to look at the Chelsea and City results this weekend.

Can we have a thread where we can blow off steam and point out that the shiit players are shiit - a no holds barred with no repercussions or bans?

Isn't that how you use the OMT?

The only players I thought were okay were Dembele (when he woke up second half), Verts and Lennon. I liked the way Lennon was moving about as he can disappear on the wing but as usual there wasn't that much decisive play from him.

don't you use the OMT in such a manner every game?

Lloris 6.5 - good save

Naughton 6 - ok
Dawson 5 - played Snodgrass onside for the goal
Vertonghen 6 - ok
Rose 6 - ok

Capoue n/a
Bentaleb 5 - lost the ball for the goal
Paulinho 5 - ghost

Dembele 5.5 - good ball to Chadli late on
Lennon 6 - ok
Ade 5.5 - not much to work with but overran it a couple of times

Chadli 5 - should've done better with the chance
Soldado 5 - ditto
Townsend n/a

Lloris - 5 - abysmal distribution.

Naughton - 6 - defended decently, put in one or two crosses too.
Dawson - 5 - not great
Vertonghen - also not great
Rose - 5 can't defend or attack really.

Lennon - 3 - spent the game stood next to other spurs players, one can only assume that he's a bit lonely
Paulinho - 4 - not at the races today, didn't look like he was putting in the effort
Bentaleb - 3 - was abysmal defensively, and stood next to Norwich players whenever we had the ball
Dembele - 5 - best of a bad bunch
Capoue - n/a

Adebayor - 5.5 - ran about, put the legwork in, but didn't get the service first half, and fluffed the clear chance he did get.

Chadli - 6 - did well, held the ball up and linked up decently. My Motm.
Soldado - 4.5 - can't hit the a barn door with an Uzi.
Townsend - n/a not on long enough.

Baffling team selection by timmeh, with Norwich getting the result they deserved.

Isn't that how you use the OMT?

No, I do get banned there.

In relation to what was happening on the pitch today I don't feel that my posts in the OMT were overly reactionary or unfair?!

Maybe they were... I apologise if I offended any sensibilities.

just copy=paste from the ratings against dnipro. "Ratings? Let me see now... So Dawson with Townsend and Chadli... no not Chadli, Rose, yeah Rose I would give them a ..., maybe more to Rose so that would make it a... WE SUCKED ! WE FOCKING SUCKED, a 42 yo man was our best player, BY FAR. Rating : headless chickens"

don't you use the OMT in such a manner every game?

just had a look back over my posts :lol:

maybe they were a touch on the negative side to be fair.

it was pretty poor fare throughout though, and I still maintain that a good clutch of players aren't good enough to push for the top four.

Lennon 5
Lloris 4
Rest 3
Timmeh 2

Absolute shambles ](*,)

12 games to go...

I respect your right to say what you want, but where were these threads after the drubbings against West Ham, Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project?

Anyway ratings:

Lloris 5 Appalling distribution as usual.

Naughton 5 Just not good enough for this level.

Dawson 4 Ditto

Vertonghen 6 Best of the buncoh defensively

Rose 5 Not good enough and never will be

Lennon 6

Demeble 5

Paulinho 5

Bentaleb 4 At fault for the goal

Capoue N/A

Adebayor 6 No service

Chadli 3

Soldado 4 Can't hit the target let alone score.

Townsend N/A

Sherwood 3 No comment

Lloris, Lennon, Jan, Dembele - 6
Ade, Chadli, Naughton - 5
Dawson, Rose, - 4
Bentaleb, Paulinho - 2
Tim - 0

Unfair to rate Capoue, Soldaod or Townsend. But we did look infinitely more dangerous when Soldado came on

I will say that I want these players gone in the summer - Naughton, Dawson, Rose, Townsend, Chadli, Siggurdsson. **** it, let's have another over haul, can't do any worse. Let's have a manager with vision, a young manager with vision and finally trust him like we should have done with AVB. FRANK DE BOER!!!!!

Lloris - 6 - He's hanging in despite obviously getting unhappy. Agree with the poor distribution comment above

Naughton - 5 - was OK, pretty solid overall, offered next to nothing going forward.

Dawson - 5 - a typical game for him these days, typified by another roaring gallop to win a ball in the other half which bounced over his head like a Ripping Yarns sketch.

Vertonghen 3 - disgraceful today. Awful, ****ty attitude, looked disinterested, gonad*ing others all the time, passing responsibility, a terrible day from someone who is so talented.

Rose - 3 - awful. For those pinging Bentaleb for losing the ball on the halfway line by the dugouts, watch the goal unfold. Rose is trotting back STARING AT SNODGRASSES' BACK watching him get into position for the pass before realizing that he should perhaps think of getting back to cover him. Lazy, stupid defending. A constant liability on that side. The sooner we replace, the better.

Lennon - 6 - did not hide. Always looked for the ball, tried to make things happen especially first-half. Productivity limited but gets 6 for effort from me, including covering for Rose a couple of times (figure that one out LOL)!!!

Paulinho - 5 - I genuinely think he's lost in games like this as he looks unaware of how he can best affect the game.

Bentaleb - 6 - forget losing the ball on the halfway line and watching half a ****ing side FAIL to snuff out the ball before the goal, he was often the only man between collapse and possession. He never hid.

Dembele - 3 - ****e. Sell him in the summer. If he was THAT good then he would be at a Man Utd. This is PRECISELY the sort of game he should be running; instead, his arrogance and petulance was on display for all to see once more. What a MASSIVE disappointment!

Capoue - another we should shift on in the summer

Adebayor - 6 - didn't hide, put in a shift, always looking to try and make things happen, one-legged man in an **** kicking contest.

Chadli - 3 - Go away. Not good enough. A light-weight who's afraid to ruffle his barnet with a challenge.

Soldado - 5 - the quality is there, the confidence is shot. I feel sorry for him.

Back