• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

QPR ratings

Lloris - 7 nothing to do but a fine clearance when he needed to

Naughton - 7 good defending but would have liked him to get forward more
Dawson - 7 did well his distribution went from excellent to shocking by the minute
Verts - 7 very good imo
Walker - 6.5 caught out by some great skill but generally did OK

Dembele - 5 worst game for him in a Spurs shirt
Lennon - 5 anonymous
Bale -5 poor his freekicks need sorting out aim at a corner and stop trying to be Ronaldo
Sandro - n/a
Parker - 8.5 MOM excellent our best player by some distance

Ade - 5 poor, should have scored not involved
Defoe - 6 unlucky not to score

Dempsey - 6 tried denied service
Sigg - 5 uneventful cameo

The Sun ratings gave all our players 5s and 6s..the same for most of QPR's players which is exactly as I saw it. That is how any fair minded person without an agenda would have called the game.
But The Sun gave star man to Cesar for "superb double saves" to deny Defoe and errr.. that bloke some here don't like.

The Sun ratings gave all our players 5s and 6s..the same for most of QPR's players which is exactly as I saw it. That is how any fair minded person without an agenda would have called the game.
But The Sun gave star man to Cesar for "superb double saves" to deny Defoe and errr.. that bloke some here don't like.

Which is exactly the sort of level Adebayor has been playing at for most of the season.

Hello Tactical Genius.
So AVB made some tactical errors when he first came here. So why are you posting it in the QPR thread after half the season has gone?

So, if we buy another striker, you think it will look like he doesn't know what is happening. Far from that. You don't tell stupid newspaper twants what your plans are. It will only increase the prices for whoever we maybe interested in. If it happens, he will just smile and say that Levy pulled a good deal.
I don't know what you do for a living. I speculate in stocks and real estate. If I come across a gem, do you think I will tell anyone. Hell no.

hello speculator.

In case you missed it, the discussion was about tactics.

Lucky you dont have to earn an honest living by telling the truth. You dont have to announce your intentions, you just dont have to say the opposite to what is really happening. Simple really. Best not to say anything and let people believe you are a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it!

hello speculator.

Lucky you dont have to earn an honest living by telling the truth. You dont have to announce your intentions, you just dont have to say the opposite to what is really happening. Simple really. Best not to say anything and let people believe you are a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it!

Really no need for this kind of behavior Pirate, very poor form IMHO

hello speculator.

Ok, time for one or two people to chill out a little here, methinks

Julio Cesar's performance was good enough for him to be selected in Garth Crooks' Team of the Week.

Yet another goalkeeper who's played out of his skin against Spurs!

Back