• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Psychics

I can't say that I beleive in pschics as I haven't personally encountered one nor have I have I felt myself psychic. If I was life would be much much simpler...

However saying that I don't doubt their existence as some of my friends have seen psychic's who supposedly communicate with the dead and they've always been shocked at them managing to pull out some personal information that they possibly couldn't know about.

If psychics are actual genuine people I'd still say that 99% of them, if not more are still just con artists.

But I do believe that all humans have some sort of psychic potential. Quite a few of us will have had some kind of dreams which have come true or times when we've been in a situation and it seems like that situation has happened before...

For example, a couple of weeks back I was at a rave doing a Nos ballon and it exploded in my face, straight after it exploded the first thing I was was one of my mates I hadn't seen in months come up to me laughing and give me a hug. Now I dunno if I've dreamt that situation before but straight away I felt a very strange sense of deja vu and I remember at some point before that I'd been in that exact same place in that exact same situation.

Freud and Jung would have a field day with you :)

Nos ballon, that's oxygen starvation stuff dude, so you probably put yourself in a state where these abilities frequently manifest (from the scant reading I've done, by moving your body towards death briefly), then had a psychic experience!

General Question - Are there any physicists who are reknowned who broach this area?

Edgar Cayce's stuff is very interesting to look at.

Last edited:
Science is being disproved on a daily basis. Even Higgs said they wouldn't find the boson in his lifetime and they did.

I have no time for psychics but I don't take proven science as an absolute either.

Spoken like a true scientist.

There are times when I feel I have some "magical" propensity involving animals, particularly some very specific species.

It's not very useful though. All a bit more one foot in the grave bizarre. Just an acute sensitivity.

Oh and no I am not at all spiritual, and have a scientific background. The buggers just keep messing with me. Also, I have a twin brother and there is no paranormal activity between us, nor with anyone else for that matter.

Strange indeed.

It's all a load of crap and anyone who offers a service as a psychic is a charlatan.

They make up a load of vague nonsense and then believers take the bits that hit and forget the bits that miss. There's been loads of predictions for 2012 and here are some of the best ones. I particularly liked Nikkis predictions for this year.

[video=youtube;5gW3SVVcc7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=5gW3SVVcc7M&NR=1[/video]
[video=youtube;snd3TYcbGtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snd3TYcbGtk[/video]

Psychics have two choices:

1) It's all fake and they're charlatans so we should arrest them
2) It's real and they're witches - BURN THEM.

Like that video by James Randi

He's offered anybody in the world $1m to prove any paranormal / psychic ability

Unsurprisingly, nobody has come forward to win the award

Randi is brilliant. There are lots of videos with him debunking psychics, cold readers etc

Back