• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Premier League Predictor

but weve been here before, actually in even better shape, and still when it came down to finishing in the right position whether it be 4th, or 2012 when we should have finished 3rd, we blew it..... i find it surprising how easy people have us exceeding the record pts total of 72 which we got last season.

It's a strange old season. I have Woolwich-supporting mates who have said they're finding it difficult to really rub our noses in it for having a '****' season, because we are still in the fight for Top 4. I just have no clue how this is going to pan out!

Whatever i give up, you're right we're **** and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded

You know it's a slow day when you've got time to do something like this :)

I've simplified the match scores to 1-0, 0-1 & 1-1 so don't read to much into the goal difference.

Here's how it all ended for me ... More, so near but yet so far tears, I'm afraid :(

1 Chelsea 38 34 84
2 Emirates Marketing Project 38 49 83
3 Arsenal 38 27 80
4 Liverpool 38 38 74
5 Tottenham 38 6 74
6 Everton 38 16 69
7 Man Utd 38 11 61
8 Southampton 38 10 56
9 Saudi Sportswashing Machine 38 -4 50
10 Swansea 38 -3 44
11 Stoke 38 -13 43
12 Aston Villa 38 -11 40
13 West Ham 38 -9 39
14 Sunderland 38 -15 39
15 Hull City 38 -8 38
16 C Palace 38 -22 34
17 Norwich 38 -25 32
18 Fulham 38 -34 32
19 West Brom 38 -15 30
20 Cardiff 38 -32 27

I also think other fans are finally realising what a head**** it is supporting Spurs.

Turgid football
Lost three games conceding 5 or more goals
negative goal difference for most of the season
Sacked manager, brought in someone with zero Prem experience
£30 million players not performing

Three points of Fourth!!

Whatever i give up, you're right we're **** and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded
hey, its only my opinion, and of course i hope im wrong.....ive put forward the reasons why i think we wont get 4th, you personally havent given any reasons why we will and instead have become all stroppy about it. Its a forum, we all have opinions (by the way, you started with the whole sarcastic deluded stuff)

1 Emirates Marketing Project 38 53 91
2 Chelsea 38 38 91
3 Arsenal 38 31 85
4 Liverpool 38 38 75

Us 72pts.

hey, its only my opinion, and of course i hope im wrong.....ive put forward the reasons why i think we wont get 4th, you personally havent given any reasons why we will and instead have become all stroppy about it. Its a forum, we all have opinions (by the way, you started with the whole sarcastic deluded stuff)

You have stated your opinion and put forward reasons why, fair play. Apologies -

You have stated your opinion and put forward reasons why, fair play. Apologies -

no need for apologies......usually im a very positive person in life, but nearly 25 years of supporting Spurs brings out the negative, defeatest, miserable side in me :lol:

I couldn't be bothered too do it all but a from the 22nd of March if I am correct we will be in sixth 15 points (yes fifteen) behind Liverpool and two points behind Everton.

United will be 6 points behind us with two games in hand, so we're just about in the race for Europa League lads.

Just thought I'd bump this thread to say when I thought we'd be 15 points behind Liverpool starting from tomorrow and behind Everton I didn't believe it till now. I went for the worst case scenario, it happened.

I await your round of applause.

It's amazing how badly we have slumped. Since Liverpool started this latest run I was always of the opinion that our season would come down to our game vs Arsenal. I am still suprised though that we are that close to Everton and UTD though but then again I never factored in the loss to Norwich

The top four are just too strong for the rest as my predictor suggested. Us being near a couple of them was deceiving and bound to change, and it has. The way we were playing, we were always going to drop points against dross like Norwich eventually. I said we wouldn't get anything from the big games (Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool) and it looks like unfolding that way.

So depressingly predictable!

Not even thinking about doing the Top4
but have us finishing 6th with all 3 of us picking up about the same number of points in the reamining 8/9 games

Everton 70pts
Tottenham 69pts (and thats generous tbh)
United 66pts

Back