• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Premier League player of the season

Who is your current choice for Premier League Player of the Season?

• Total voters
De Gea as man u would be in Chelsea's position without him.
Lloris, is as big a reason than any of our players for our success. So if you were to include De Gea, you'd have to include lloris.

De Gea as man u would be in Chelsea's position without him.
Lloris, is as big a reason than any of our players for our success. So if you were to include De Gea, you'd have to include lloris.

We are limited by ten players and have a self imposed cap of two Spurs players on the list. Who should we drop from this list to accommodate them?

Igahlo
Mahrez
Dier
Alderweireld
Ozil
Vardy
Drinkwater
Lukaku
Payet
Aguero

From Paddy Power:

Vardy 8/11
Ozil 5/2
Mahrez 4/1
Aguero 9/1
Kane 12/1
Lukaku 18/1
Payet 33/1
Giroud 40/1
Sanchez 40/1
Silva 80/1

I'd have Kane in ahead of Dier. 3rd in the top scorer's chart after starting a bit slowly in terms of goal scoring and proving to everyone that he's far from a one season wonder. A fantastic performance so far by young Harry. Could still easily end up the top scorer in the league. Has to be in there for me.

De Gea in ahead of Igahlo or Drinkwater.

We need to loose one player from this list. Who should it be?

Igahlo
Mahrez
Kane
De Gea
Alderweireld
Ozil
Vardy
Drinkwater
Lukaku
Payet
Aguero

Personally I would pick Kante over Drinkwater but yeah... its pretty much bang on now.

Kante has been very good. Does anyone else want to see him on the list over Drinkwater or someone else?

Yeah, kante has been the star of Leicesters midfield for me, not Drinkwater. He's been good aswell but imo kante has been better.

Poll added. You can change your vote as many times as you want as the season progresses.

I reckon Mahrez -- without him, Leicester wouldn't be anywhere near the top of the league.

If we win the Prem and Kane finishes top goalscorer, I think he'll have a chance. Likewise, if Arsenal put in a fantastic run and win it (bleurgh), Ozil might be in with a shout.

Vote really should go to the player on the side that wins the league

If Leicester win -> one of Mahrez/Vardy
If Spurs win -> one of Kane/Toby

the rest have had good seasons, but if City/Scum don't win (or even come 2nd), then none of their players deserve consideration (unless you had someone winning the golden boot by 10+ goals, which you don't).

Back