• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

I have no idea anymore. Keep saying to myself that Arsneal will slip up but they havent for ages! Only one I can think of is Everton at home which they drew.

Wigan, they should win comfortably. Saudi Sportswashing Machine away is a tough place to go so thats where I seem them slipping up if they do.

Chelsea are out of reach methinks.

I have no idea anymore. Keep saying to myself that Arsneal will slip up but they havent for ages! Only one I can think of is Everton at home which they drew.

Wigan, they should win comfortably. Saudi Sportswashing Machine away is a tough place to go so thats where I seem them slipping up if they do.

Chelsea are out of reach methinks.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure myself.

Villa away wont be a walk in the park, Chelsea's 5th game in 14 days, and they were blowing at the end last night. Villa still need points to be mathematically safe (they cant gamble on Wigan not winning their last two games) adn if they play as well as they did v Sunderland, who knows if a point, or 3, is a possible.
Everton at home - last game for Moyes, although if we have won at Stoke they cant get in Europe and they should be safe in 6th, they might stlll want to go out with a performance for him. Again, who knows. Could all depend on how they reacyt after the Europa final too

Certainly finishing with 2 draws is not out of the question.

All pie in the sky though if we dont win on Sunday

6 points on offer, 3 points between the teams, all games the 3 teams "should" win

The only thing I will predict is, I can't see all three teams winning both their games, very unlikely.

Its still on.

Actually, I think if we win both games we`ll do Arsenal who will draw/lose at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Which is why we need Saudi Sportswashing Machine to be on trouble on the last day and why we needed wigan to get something against Swansea.

But we need to win both games. Sunderland at home should be alright, Stoke away.... Oh dear.

As for Chelsea, they have an Cup final inbetween. Takes a lot of energy that, so you never know. Lets see if Villa can draw against them on Saturday early kick off.

IF we win both games, we`in, simple as that, for me. Mark my words.

Chelsea are out of reach methinks.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure myself.

Villa away wont be a walk in the park, Chelsea's 5th game in 14 days, and they were blowing at the end last night. Villa still need points to be mathematically safe (they cant gamble on Wigan not winning their last two games) adn if they play as well as they did v Sunderland, who knows if a point, or 3, is a possible.
Everton at home - last game for Moyes, although if we have won at Stoke they cant get in Europe and they should be safe in 6th, they might stlll want to go out with a performance for him. Again, who knows. Could all depend on how they reacyt after the Europa final too

Certainly finishing with 2 draws is not out of the question.

All pie in the sky though if we dont win on Sunday

thats why it was a valuable point against chelsea. if they had won, top 4 was secure, but now they still have to 'think' about the two league games along with preparing for a euro final.

And after the the last 3 times i have watched arsenal (fulham 10men for 70mins, man u should have won after a poor first 20min, and Qpr very even after the 1st minute) i wouldn't say they are on form, just getting results (like us), arsenal will give you chances every game (worry about wigan inj riddled defence though). funnily i think it may be better if Saudi Sportswashing Machine are safe on that last day, continued pressure is never good (especially for a team that didn't expect it ), for that to be lifted before the last day may allow them to put on a 'show'.

I think sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and Arsenal deserve some credit, their run over the last 12 or so games is nothing short of sensational give their squad and the confidence issues. If they qualify you have to give them credit, simple as. They handled the pressure the best.

Personally, i think they will draw one of their last 2. If we can win against stoke the pressure is on them big time to win their last 2.

I think sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and Arsenal deserve some credit, their run over the last 12 or so games is nothing short of sensational give their squad and the confidence issues. If they qualify you have to give them credit, simple as. They handled the pressure the best.

Personally, i think they will draw one of their last 2. If we can win against stoke the pressure is on them big time to win their last 2.

Much as it will grate with a lot of people, you are spot on with that statement. Title winning results sequence recently. I hate see these headlines 'Totteringham Hotspur'. We're unbeaten since March 16 and only 2 league since December 9.
Hardly tottering.

Chelsea are beyond our reach now, so it's between us and the scum for the last CL spot. We both play teams fighting relegation so anything can happen, but knowing our luck...

TottenhamArsenal
Stoke (A)Wigan (H)
Sunderland (H)Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)

As it stands:

City 75
Chelsea 72
Arsenal 67
Tottenham 66
Everton 60
Liverpool 55

Come on wigan and pardoo's le noocassell ! But we have to/must win our own games.

I have to say it would be fudging hilarious if we lost to Stoke and beat Sunderland with them losing both games. Would take the two wins though :lol:

If we win our last two games, it'll only be the third time we've done that in the Premier League era. You have to go back to season 85-86 for the last time we took maximum points from our final three.

If we win our last two games, it'll only be the third time we've done that in the Premier League era. You have to go back to season 85-86 for the last time we took maximum points from our final three.

Sorry are you talking about our final two games or final three games??:-s

A situation very similar to last season. Have to win the last 2 games, first away to a Midlands team, final one at home.

Really hope we put in a better performance today than we did at Villa last May. Cant remember what our allocation was for todays game, but I really hope we get behind the team and make some noise, because one things for sure, the Stoke fans will certainly be making some noise today

Given that we drew against Chelsea, how is it possible for us to win our final 3 games? Am I missing something?

Given that we drew against Chelsea, how is it possible for us to win our final 3 games? Am I missing something?

I think GGE is just pointing out we havent won our last 3 matches in a season since 85-86, as a statistic, rather than suggesting we are in with a chance of doing it this season

Back