• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poll: Vote for your best Gareth Bale goal this season

Which was Gareth Bale's best Goal this season

• vs Man Utd PL (A)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • vs Norwich League C (A)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • vs Arsenal PL (A)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • vs Liverpool PL (H)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vs West Brom (A)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • vs Newastle - 1st PL (H)

• vs West Ham - 2nd PL (A)

Votes: 39 62.9%
  • vs Swansea PL (A)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • vs Southampton PL (H)

• vs Sunderland PL (H)

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man Utd (A)

id8mgbqu1ot2I.gif

Arsenal (A)

ibtjnTdaX2dFrH.gif

Liverpool (H)

20130505136774771369195.gif

Norwich (A)

f8d7bbe32670e9f2362c648aba818369.gif

West Brom (A)

8440487031_12c8f39efe_o.gif

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H)

imT1roEv0tR0o.gif

West Ham (A)

balegoalwh2.gif

Swansea (A)

tumblr_mkhh9vyakL1r1fq7do1_500.gif

Southampton (H)

ibmU8346AbLNdD.gif

Sunderland (H)

13689.gif

Very very close to call. I've never know one player score so mnay spectacular goals in a season
West Ham away just shades it for me due to the occasion and technique
2nd place, Swansea away -techincally superb
3rd place Maybe just the Lyon free-kick 90th minute

Mumorn, you are the man... makes the selection even more difficult now I can see the goals again... still like the goal against Norwich best though

Before the Southampton game, I believe Bale was asked what his favourite goal of the season was and he mentioned both Norwich away and West Ham away, I wonder if he's changed his mind or he still thinks that.

All three of those (Soton, Norwich and West Ham) were 'pressure' goals too! I can't remember one player scoring so many wonder goals in one season... absolutely phenomenal

I voted West Ham but honestly the Lyon home one was my favourite. At the time thought we had a real chance to win that competition and that was literally the last kick of the game.

Norwich for me. It was the beginning of the "new" Bale in my eyes. What struck me at the time as I watched was that he didn't go down under the challenge at midfield, which the "old" Bale would have done, but kept going at pace. And also that his shot was so powerfully struck, which was different than many of his memorable goals from the last few years which skidded along the ground (see Inter and Man U and Arsenal above). Those two characteristics seem to have defined the rest of his season - physically stronger and a more devastating shot added to his existing pace.

Just can't choose such an incredible selection but one thing is for sure, those goals are proof that Bale has every physical and technical attribute you could ever wish to have in a player, now I can see why we paid £10mil.

I think he definitely meant that touch before the chip. It pretty much eliminated the last defender, if his touch was perhaps lighter the defender MAY have slid in but the touch eliminated him and the keeper didn't know whether to come or go because of Bales frightening pace.

They are all special goals, but the one at Swansea is the kind of goal you will not get from any other player... So quick..

I think he definitely meant that touch before the chip. It pretty much eliminated the last defender, if his touch was perhaps lighter the defender MAY have slid in but the touch eliminated him and the keeper didn't know whether to come or go because of Bales frightening pace.

Either way thanks for posting it, forgot about that goal just remember my jaw dropping more and more as he turned on the throttle followed by some kind of "mer-reh errr...wha a...oh my....." breathless/cluless celebration with my arms in the air :lol:

So many.

The saddest thing about yesterday was that I could not enjoy it like I normally would have. Such a beautiful, exquisite goal.

Back