• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poll: Vote for your best Gareth Bale goal this season

Which was Gareth Bale's best Goal this season

• vs Man Utd PL (A)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • vs Norwich League C (A)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • vs Arsenal PL (A)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • vs Liverpool PL (H)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vs West Brom (A)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • vs Newastle - 1st PL (H)

• vs West Ham - 2nd PL (A)

Votes: 39 62.9%
  • vs Swansea PL (A)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • vs Southampton PL (H)

• vs Sunderland PL (H)

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say for technique today's was possibly the best. For importance and sheer delight though... West Ham

Controversial, but the header at St. Mary's was something quite special.

(I think I'm just saying that 'cos I FINALLY saw us win away at Southampton this season!)

Last minute free kick v Lyon at home for me.

Farck! I've struggle to contain the list to ten so much that I forgot to add one of those!:eek:

But am also struglling to see which one I should have removed to add either of those ones!!

Gareth Bale - Wow

Gutted. I kept telling myself there was a reason for all these late Gareth strikes. Karma doesn't give a fudge about Spurs unfortunately

West Ham for me though

Swansea (a) As technically perfect as you will see for a goal. Controlled a drilled ball at pace with his right and hit it on the half volley with the outside of his left foot into the top corner. Amazing goal.

Today's strike; why?

Asides from the fact that it was a spectacular strike by itself, it 'could' have been the strike that won us a place in the Champions League for next season. We were pushing hard, but the game appeared to be turning in to a 0-0 which could have haunted us had Saudi Sportswashing Machine scored an equaliser against Arsenal.

As it is, Arsenal took the Champions League place but today's strike still held an element of importance, in a critical match and was a spectacular strike, so for me it's the best one.

Technically though, as has been said, the Swansea goal was the better goal, just the circumstances in the game were different and so I didn't rate it as 'the' best.

This thread is useless without multiple GIFs to drool over... ;)

I'd love to see all his brilliant goals in one place - simply because there's so may of them that I can't remember them all.

Norwich goal had everything, the dribble from the halfway line, the players beaten, the tackles ridden and the sumptuous shot at full speed with the outside of the foot

I am looking forward to a YouTube video showing all his goals this season in order. I hope someone more technologically adept then I am puts it together.

West ham 90th minute, the foul, the jump up, the look around for a pass then you see him think fudge it! Then the celbration with AVB. Gives me goosebumps.

[video=youtube;9PWeGBgMGAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PWeGBgMGAk[/video]

Back