• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

If you felt that way you didn't even have to respond to my post. By posting let's just pretend you're right and move on, that's patronising and highly cu.ntish, and pretty much designed to wind someone up. So you can fu.ck right off with your innocence.

If I can work out where an 'ignore' function is, I can use it for you and you can use it for me and then leave it at that. You seem a bit sensitive. I disagree with Scara on practically everything to do with politics, but even when we're sarcastic or patronising (in a sarky way) to one another, I don't get the impression that he's raging at his keyboard and I'm certainly not at mine.

If I can work out where an 'ignore' function is, I can use it for you and you can use it for me and then leave it at that. You seem a bit sensitive. I disagree with Scara on practically everything to do with politics, but even when we're sarcastic or patronising (in a sarky way) to one another, I don't get the impression that he's raging at his keyboard and I'm certainly not at mine.

Best to leave it there as you are wasting your time. One born every minute they say.

Brilliant. Someone wants a bit of evidence and understanding for your political beliefs and your reaction is to be a sarcastic wa.nker and try and work out where therefore function is. Sums it up really. Best get looking.

Best to leave it there as you are wasting your time. One born every minute they say.

It's easier than I thought actually, you click on the persons name and then hit ignore. As I said, I disagree with others in this thread, but I don't seem to make them angry :D

Back to Corbyn, I like his ideals, have joint and parted with my £3 also. Fek the tories.

P.S I know he is unelectable in 5 years time but he could at least create the beginnings of a shift back to the left away from the tory disease.

Back to Corbyn, I like his ideals, have joint and parted with my £3 also. Fek the tories.

P.S I know he is unelectable in 5 years time but he could at least create the beginnings of a shift back to the left away from the tory disease.

Good man.

I think Corbyn might look to get the party moving in a certain direction, more democratic and accountable to it's members, and then step aside. I'd like him to run for PM though IF he managed to win the leadership.

I know nothing about the left but I think people have the chance to change things when we have politicians that actually believe in things, whether on the left or the right I prefer people who have convictions to career politicians who are just trying to stay in politics for as long as possible. Lets have people that actually believe in things and put forward alternative policies.

I know nothing about the left but I think people have the chance to change things when we have politicians that actually believe in things, whether on the left or the right I prefer people who have convictions to career politicians who are just trying to stay in politics for as long as possible. Lets have people that actually believe in things and put forward alternative policies.

Exactly.

Don't be such a clown shoe. Why do the left talk the whole "everyone for everyone", but are the kind of people that like to lash out and think the worst of everyone. The government are against us, they're lying to us, they're out to f**k us over. You disagree with me? You're "one of them". I'm not even going to enter into a discussion about it. What's the point? You're "one of them". I'm not going to give you any proof of my point of view, they just lie to us. If you can't see that, there's no point in convincing you. You're either with us, or "one of them".

What a bunch of pathetic cretins.

This from someone who stated that" he had nothing against the left." Who do you think you're kidding ? o_O

If you felt that way you didn't even have to respond to my post. By posting let's just pretend you're right and move on, that's patronising and highly cu.ntish, and pretty much designed to wind someone up. So you can fu.ck right off with your innocence.

I have to strongly advise that you take a break from this specific thread mate. It appears to be getting the better you.

This from someone who stated that" he had nothing against the left." Who do you think you're kidding ? o_O

I don't have a problem as such with people that believe in left wing policies, I do have a problem with conspiracy theorists and anti-establishment loons who react with hostility to anyone who questions their views. The right are equally intolerant and nasty.

After the General Election just gone, we can't really trust the polls. But this is a pretty massive lead for Jeremy Corbyn at the moment, in the latest Times/YouGov poll:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ith-53-according-to-yougov-poll-10449236.html

Jeremy Corbyn will win the Labour leadership contest in a first-round landslide victory with 53 per cent, according to a new poll from YouGov.

Corbyn has been polling way ahead of his competition for weeks, but this result gives him the largest lead so far, putting him 32 points ahead of Andy Burnham, who came in second place.

The poll revealed that Yvette Cooper would get 18 per cent of the vote, and Liz Kendall would trail with only eight per cent.

The polls may seem to good to be true, but as well as releasing such surprising figures, YouGov President Peter Kellner has said he would be "astonished" if Corbyn did not win the leadership race, in an article for The Times.

After the General Election just gone, we can't really trust the polls. But this is a pretty massive lead for Jeremy Corbyn at the moment, in the latest Times/YouGov poll:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ith-53-according-to-yougov-poll-10449236.html

Jeremy Corbyn will win the Labour leadership contest in a first-round landslide victory with 53 per cent, according to a new poll from YouGov.

Corbyn has been polling way ahead of his competition for weeks, but this result gives him the largest lead so far, putting him 32 points ahead of Andy Burnham, who came in second place.

The poll revealed that Yvette Cooper would get 18 per cent of the vote, and Liz Kendall would trail with only eight per cent.

The polls may seem to good to be true, but as well as releasing such surprising figures, YouGov President Peter Kellner has said he would be "astonished" if Corbyn did not win the leadership race, in an article for The Times.
I really, really hope so.

I completely disagree with Corbyns political positions and would never vote for him, but I do like what I have seen from him. He is a man with conviction, he believes what he believes and that is such a breath of fresh air from the two major parties.

I can't stand the way modern politicians answer questions and Iain Dale brilliantly pointed it out on LBC when the candidates were asked if Miliband could be in their Shadow Cabinet. A simple question got a simple answer from Corbyn, the other 3 danced around it.

I am not sure he will win to be honest, but it would be good to have a leader who believes it what he says and does not change with the wind unlike most of them do now.

I am not sure he will win to be honest, but it would be good to have a leader who believes it what he says and does not change with the wind unlike most of them do now.

I think this is why he will win - a genuine opposition that speaks their mind.

In a strange way I actually think having someone so left in opposition will temper any extreme Tory policies as they will know there is a genuine alternative to vote for if they squeeze people too much.

I think this is why he will win - a genuine opposition that speaks their mind.

In a strange way I actually think having someone so left in opposition will temper any extreme Tory policies as they will know there is a genuine alternative to vote for if they squeeze people too much.

I hope he does, something is needed to shake up the complacent leaders we have now.

Back