• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

Obviously its England that has most immigration. No invitation of Democracy by our so called democratic politicians there.
I have to say I'm not really into all this..I'm no UKIP party man ..I am just stating what I have seen in my lifetime and whats happened to England.. Go and have a look at that Spurs victory parade in 1961..and then compare to the community of Tottenham today. How many more places in the future are going to see the death of the English way of life and their people.

Again you shout racist but its the English who's numbers and way of life will go. That's not happening to any of the countries where all these people are coming from.They can all write off home and tell Mothers and Grandparents what a great country good old England is!

I like a good rant about immigration, but a couple of things for accuracy.

You say none of this is happening in e.g. "muslim" countries. Go to the UAE, mate. Was there a couple of years ago. May as well rename it New England, saw more English people there than Arabs. Full of English shops as well, I went to a fish n chip restaurant in Dubai. Very nice it was too.

Also, the "English" are largely of immigrant stock anyway.

If that's accurate they don't even need the student party.

Well I think the really significant impact IF that exit poll is accurate is that Labour and the SNP wouldn't match the Cons, even put together. It would leave Cameron not only with a clear mandate to remain as PM, but with a choice of options as to how to form a government, whether with the dregs of Lib Dems, DUP or confidence nd supply arrangements with DUP, UKIP and Lib Dems

but its the English who's numbers and way of life will go. That's not happening to any of the countries where all these people are coming from.They can all write off home and tell Mothers and Grandparents what a great country good old England is!

I would never vote ukip, but the English way of life is getting seriously eroded. But its not really just immigration that is doing this. The membership of the EU and the Human rights act ties our hands. The biggest problem though is that over 50% of immigrants are from non EU countries that end up staying. But we cant even stop that to a degree, too many countries will let non EU citizens in, they stay for three years then they get a passport and are free to go anywhere in Europe.

Most people are not drive by religion. But we don't want our way of life, our morals or our laws to be subverted. We need a government that will be tough on what we want and not pander to others. Stop being so PC and stick up for what is British. Its not about color or race. Its just about our preferred way of living.

Im happy if the Tories win. Labour ran this country into the ground then blamed it on the banks. That they get this many votes just 5 years removed from that is what astonishes me. It just shows that people will vote for certain parties no matter what. And that is just ridiculous. I weigh up what a party is going to do that is better for me and my family. Then I choose who to vote for.

I like a good rant about immigration, but a couple of things for accuracy.

You say none of this is happening in e.g. "muslim" countries. Go to the UAE, mate. Was there a couple of years ago. May as well rename it New England, saw more English people there than Arabs. Full of English shops as well, I went to a fish n chip restaurant in Dubai. Very nice it was too.

Also, the "English" are largely of immigrant stock anyway.

Too true. Think of Australia, the Costa Del Sol, The Algarve. They are like English enclaves where we have taken over. I think the biggest difference though is that our way of life is very european so it does not cause so many issues. The Muslim way of life grates with ours.

Drew a picture of a penis and wrote C U * N T S on the ballot paper.

Felt a bit Russell Brand but I honestly could not bring myself to vote for any of them.

Old man seen it all before.

Too true. Think of Australia, the Costa Del Sol, The Algarve. They are like English enclaves where we have taken over. I think the biggest difference though is that our way of life is very european so it does not cause so many issues. The Muslim way of life grates with ours.

Yes, I have problems with the conservative Muslim way of life and it's compatibility with our way of life.

I live in Bradford where they're still struggling to encourage integration between the large minority Muslim population and the rest.

But seriously, I'm told I should mix with Muslims more, but if you asked me whether I wanted to be friends with someone that doesn't drink, hates dogs, doesn't eat meat from most restaurants I go to, won't come out on a Friday then it just isn't going to happen :)

Yes, I have problems with the conservative Muslim way of life and it's compatibility with our way of life.

I live in Bradford where they're still struggling to encourage integration between the large minority Muslim population and the rest.

But seriously, I'm told I should mix with Muslims more, but if you asked me whether I wanted to be friends with someone that doesn't drink, hates dogs, doesn't eat meat from most restaurants I go to, won't come out on a Friday then it just isn't going to happen :)

I lived in Walthamstow for 25 years. Im no racist and I like multiculturism to a degree. But Walthamstow is basically a Muslim stronghold. They were even trying to enforce Sharia law. As the years have gone by the local muslims seem to have got more and more beligerant. I hated the area in the end and moved out to Hertfordshire. Best move i ever made. Plus there are loads of Yids out here.

Interesting thing about the first seat to declare was that you saw a massive drop off in Lib Dem vote from 2010 which is expected, but it's almost entirely gone to UKIP rather than Labour.

sounds too good to be true

fingers crossed

It will leave all the pollsters scratching their heads, that's for sure! I've been watching 'Transparent' for the past couple of hours, very surprised to see this exit poll news. It will all become clear over the next few hours.

It will leave all the pollsters scratching their heads, that's for sure! I've been watching 'Transparent' for the past couple of hours, very surprised to see this exit poll news. It will all become clear over the next few hours.

Well a final YouGov poll still had them neck and neck, but the first seat to declare actually had Labour performing slightly worse than the exit poll with UKIP performing much stronger.

Just pinched this post from UKPollingReport:

“YouGov Nowcast projection for Houghton and Sunderland South:
lab: 49.4%; Con 17.7%; LD 3.0%; UKIP 18.6% and Greens 3.1%
Actual result:
lab: 55.2%; Con 18.5%; LD 2.1%; UKIP 21.5% and Greens 2.8%
No sign at all that YouGov are way off track.
Similar story for Sunderland Central.
The exit poll was telling us there was no swing at all to Labour, but that is just not what has happened in these first two seats.
I suspect the exit poll has somehow miscounted what UKIP voters were doing”

Actual result:
The exit poll was telling us there was no swing at all to Labour, but that is just not what has happened in these first two seats.

The exit poll did have a swing towards labour in that seat they discussed it before it was announced, the exit poll suggested a soft swing to Labour in seats but not enough to win their key marginals, the exit poll had cons taking many seats from lib dems which is why they predicted cons to increase seats. Basically the first two seats correspond with the exit poll in that votes dropping away from Lib Dems aren't going back.to Labour in any quantity.

The exit poll did have a swing towards labour in that seat they discussed it before it was announced, the exit poll suggested a soft swing to Labour in seats but not enough to win their key marginals, the exit poll had cons taking many seats from lib dems which is why they predicted cons to increase seats. Basically the first two seats correspond with the exit poll in that votes dropping away from Lib Dems aren't going back.to Labour in any quantity.

Yeah, I just saw the guy on skynews just now. It looks much better for the Tories than anybody expected.

So far, I'm pleased to see 3 lost deposits for the Lib Dems.

Actual result:

Those yougov figures do not add up.

Back