• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

Yeah, I just saw the guy on skynews just now. It looks much better for the Tories than anybody expected.

So far, I'm pleased to see 3 lost deposits for the Lib Dems.

Then again in you still have to be cautious in that they're safe Labour seats where they'll have put no effort in whatsoever. With Labour campaigning hard, I'd struggle to imagine they'd perform as badly in all of their target seats as the exit poll suggests, particularly in London.

I just can't see how this is a tory success. Cameron has not won a majority in two elections. Last one should have been a shoe in, this one a bit harder but how is a hung parliament a success.

Just feel it's a bit un honest to claim the victory when they still do not seem like they have a majority

I just can't see how this is a tory success. Cameron has not won a majority in two elections. Last one should have been a shoe in, this one a bit harder but how is a hung parliament a success.

Just feel it's a bit un honest to claim the victory when they still do not seem like they have a majority

It's a victory over expectations which is close enough. Let's wait to see how accurate it is though.

Off course there is no Racism with the left..funny none of them live in areas with mass immigration.

All though some may laugh . The English Scots and Welsh are being ethnically cleansed by Huge Immigration onto this tiny island..that suits the left fine for their muddled so called Intellectual ideals.

Anyone got the percentages? and how many each week..a thousand.. it cant be far of that ..whoops I mean a thousand a day..

It does not seem right that our country that has stood for so much will be taken over from people with different cultures and ideals
from left wing fascist.. now I hope you don't mind being called that..because that is all your arguments are against UKIP..
.. racist ..racist..there is no content in your politics...but lets face it ..its hardly surprising you can't think of anything else
to say....
Anyway ..you cant pull the wool over my eyes..I could see through left wing political thinking years ago.
As far as Labour MPs go its just a job..and there happy for you to keep voting for them while they all have
their hands in the till of the Taxes we all pay.. and that makes them parasites...
FWIW...

CDRUactW0AEvbDE.jpg:large

Absolutely hilarious that the SNP are gonna end up with 58 of the 59 seats in Scotland but end up with no power.

Wrong election to peak at.

Absolutely hilarious that the SNP are gonna end up with 58 of the 59 seats in Scotland but end up with no power.

Wrong election to peak at.

They will be quietly pleased with a Tory government. Call a 2nd referendum for independence and most likely win it.

They will be quietly pleased with a Tory government. Call a 2nd referendum for independence and most likely win it.

How can they call a referendum? The have no power to do it. No Tory would do it as they'd be the one that broke up britain. Cameron only did it last time because he thought they had no chance.

The pressure will be huge (for a 2nd referendum) if they are being ruled by a Tory gov. If enough people want it, they'll get it imo.

Just to clarify, I don't mean westminster pressure. The mood in Scotland amongst the populace is gonna be so highly charged either against Tories/For the SNP, I think they will get another crack at independence if they want one.

The pressure will be huge (for a 2nd referendum) if they are being ruled by a Tory gov. If enough people want it, they'll get it imo.

If english people wanted it they wouldnt have switched from labour to tory at the last minute because they were scared brickless about the scots getting into power.

Just to clarify, I don't mean westminster pressure. The mood in Scotland amongst the populace is gonna be so highly charged either against Tories/For the SNP, I think they will get another crack at independence if they want one.

I really dont think the tories care about Scotland. The more tinkled off the scots are the less chance there is of them voting labour. Its win win for the tories.

Westminster without 58 SNP members skews things more towards the Torys, they'll have to be seen to fight it but there are upsides either way.

Of course, the next big thing to come on the radar will be an EU referendum (assuming Tories are gonna be the next government). Over the next few years, we could potentially see the breakup of the UK and whatever is left of the union being outside of the EU. Interesting times!

the SNP have no right to call a referendum
Westminster gave them the chance and they said NO
it will not happen again for at least a decade

I actually think the SNP are peaking now and they will now suffer as part of the establishment

I think this SNP landslide will work against them in the end. The SNP will get some serious power in Scotland after today and have to actually answer to the Scottish people rather than point at Westminster and blame them.

Give the SNP power to spend and raise taxes and lets see how it works out for them.

Yeah, they play the anti-Tory card publically, but the Scottish vote returning over 50 SNP MPs at the same time as England electing a Tory government is the stuff of their wet-dreams.

Looks like they are going to have a majority now, or at least close enough to make no difference with Sinn Feinn not taking up their seats.

Back