• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

And I was obviously phucking useless at FX trading, else I'd be typing this from the comfort of my super yacht...

Sterling crashing quicker than he did in France

ClrC-6JXEAAD3Vd.jpg

I have just got back from popping over to the garage to get more beers.

Every time an important result on the future of our nation is happening I like to see it through with a few beers just as I do the footie.

I'm now at the point where my alcohol blood levels have rose and point of concern has moved from the results to why on earth my off licence is still open, but can't sell me anything because it's past 11, but the garage that's a 20 minute walk away can.

What I really want to know now is if we leave the EU will the beer blockers fudge off and stop this torturous inconvenience?

I'm calling it for Leave now.

No surprise that the polls were wrong after weeks of remain campaigners calling leavers racists.

I backed Leave at 5/1 earlier today.

Still looks like it will be very close. Places with big populations, particularly areas in London, could add enough votes for remain to squeak it imo.

The irony of London and Scotland probably keeping the rest of the U.K. In Europe.

What I find hilarious is the Torys have bragged about how they've kept the economy afloat through means of austerity and now in the space of one night, if the nation votes to leave and on a referendum they gave us, they may undo all that work.

The egg that lands on David Camerons face would be larger than a dragons turd. I find the irony absoloutelycalifralifudegingexpalidociously hysterical.

There's only 8 Scottish results left. After that its pretty much London versus the rest of the England. Even Wales has gone Brexit.

Just woke up to see Wales, surprised pleasantly.

This is going to be so tight I do not think if we are stuck with the EU we can have the same relationship with Brussels after this, it also shows the country is very very divided.

Just woke up to see Wales, surprised pleasantly.

This is going to be so tight I do not think if we are stuck with the EU we can have the same relationship with Brussels after this, it also shows the country is very very divided.

No chance (if it is indeed leave). I think we have about as much chance of trade with the EU as North Korea does. They will be looking to make an example of us so no other nation thinks of leaving.

For what it's worth I think the Brit economy will pick up long term but I personally could really do without all this short term brick.

When the result is as close as this surely even an old dog such as yourself must be tempted to stay up Chich?

No chance (if it is indeed leave). I think we have about as much chance of trade with the EU as North Korea does. They will be looking to make an example of us so no other nation thinks of leaving.

For what it's worth I think the Brit economy will pick up long term but I personally could really do without all this short term brick.

When the result is as close as this surely even an old dog such as yourself must be tempted to stay up Chich?

Well with the WTO agreements they can not hurt us to much with trade, but i think they would find a way to hurt brits living abroad. I am finding this fascinating. It really is very interesting.

But how far back would they be without those Scottish votes.

Having a passing interest in the politics of our country you do wonder what it all means. Lots of parts of the UK are clearly very anti the EU. Then you have the scots where the is strong feeling for Independence but also wanting to be part of the EU.

Back