• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

This sort of ignorant nonsense is stoking fear when we need calm and unity. It's appalling and far from the truth. Shame on both of you
Hahahah, ok then
Open your eyes mate see the brick going on around Jewish people in London living in fear on a daily basis
They should not have to be putting up with the brick they are, they should be safe and feel protected by the police but they like a lot of this country are being let down on a daily basis

No the telegraph is not impartial they love to stir up brick. I'm out in London regularly, I live here and not seeing issues "constantly." Not saying there aren't people out to cause trouble of course but they are not the majority.

Every newspaper and most media outlets in general have their agendas. I don’t feel that any of them outright lie, but they only tell you the part of the story they want you to hear or the part of the story they feel their readers want to hear. When I was growing up, the Mirror was the newspaper we got every day as my parents were always staunch Labour voters so naturally I read it as well. But it’s no different to the other papers, just they have their agenda but it’s different to the Telegraph. The Mail clearly favour stories that whip up a frenzy amongst their readers, anything about wokeism, trans people, immigration etc. stopped reading the papers for that reason. If I couldn’t get my news from any other source then I’d probably still go back to the mirror or the independent.

This sort of ignorant nonsense is stoking fear when we need calm and unity. It's appalling and far from the truth. Shame on both of you

You're arguing against two of the most divisive posters on the board and both seem to be proudly incapable of shame no matter how low they stoop. I had to scratch my eyes to make sure it was Scara and Marky giving lectures on the evils of hate speech, taking a break from posting hateful misinformation or genocide tips and tricks that have genuinely driven minority posters away from the board. My only advice would be to steer well clear, you can't win, only lose.

Hahahah, ok then
Open your eyes mate see the brick going on around Jewish people in London living in fear on a daily basis
They should not have to be putting up with the brick they are, they should be safe and feel protected by the police but they like a lot of this country are being let down on a daily basis
There are lots of communities feeling unsafe because of rising tensions fuelled by politicians who are happy to amplify divisions for electoral advantage. What we need to allay those fears are calm heads and unifying figures not the spread of more hatred, misinformation and conspiracy theories. We are a better country than this and I hope most decent people will reject all forms of extremism.

No the telegraph is not impartial they love to stir up brick. I'm out in London regularly, I live here and not seeing issues "constantly." Not saying there aren't people out to cause trouble of course but they are not the majority.
Then the is no impartial news. But overall the telegraph is as trustworthy as the Guardian and the BBC.

If someone were linking the mail or mirror I would understand the hesitation.

Then the is no impartial news. But overall the telegraph is as trustworthy as the Guardian and the BBC.

If someone were linking the mail or mirror I would understand the hesitation.
Too many on this board have got their heads up their arse and refuse to see what is actually happening around them !!

Too many on this board have got their heads up their arse and refuse to see what is actually happening around them !!
I'm pretty much of the persuasion that I hate everything, it gives me one of the few truly unbiased opinions around.

I often see people claim some sources as biased while the ones they support or that support their world view are impartial.

Also get the impression a lot take a stance on an issue purely based on who 'supports' the opposing view.

For the record I actually think and have said in this thread before I think Israel have acted appalling over this war. It is concerning to me some of the reaction in this country.

In Brighton the is a takeaway near my parkinson's support group that got graffitied telling them to stop selling coke and supporting Israel.

Jewish shops have been targeted on western road in Hove, the were demonstrators outside there the other week. Shouting at me to not go in. I was not even walking in there but along the road. Dont like how things are being taken over and seen as accepted.

There's footage if you care to watch it. A non-violent protestor stating what many governments also believe to be true, getting arrested - quite violently.

Here's some footage of how the police react to the other lot:

Are those videos AI generated? Has it been made up? It's real and it's a serious danger to our society.

There's footage if you care to watch it. A non-violent protestor stating what many governments also believe to be true, getting arrested - quite violently.

Here's some footage of how the police react to the other lot:

Are those videos AI generated? Has it been made up? It's real and it's a serious danger to our society.
Nope, we're just stoking fear apparently

If the tories win the election this year you really have to wonder what they have to do NOT to get elected. Whatever you think of Diane Abbott, despicable comments from Frank Hester. Something I’d expect from Trump.

If the tories win the election this year you really have to wonder what they have to do NOT to get elected. Whatever you think of Diane Abbott, despicable comments from Frank Hester. Something I’d expect from Trump.

The old adage of you get the government you deserve becomes truer every day.
The UK is a mess, Scotland is a cesspit of corruption and ineptitude, Wales, well Wales is just being Welsh and yet there's a chance each one of the incumbent governments might win the elections.
We can blame the politicians all we want, but if we keep voting them in then it's no one's fault but our own.

I found this sort of thing a disgrace putting up the national flag deeply offended me. Then I read on and the man himself is an immigrant, waiting for the liberals to tell us how we are meant to think.

I know I'm angry at someone. Need the ones that set the tone for public debate to tell me who though.

I found this sort of thing a disgrace putting up the national flag deeply offended me. Then I read on and the man himself is an immigrant, waiting for the liberals to tell us how we are meant to think.

I know I'm angry at someone. Need the ones that set the tone for public debate to tell me who though.

He has basically been told to remove an unauthorised advertisement in a conservation (aesthetic) area. Despite GB News and the Torygraph getting their soiled panties in a twist this has nothing to do with the fact it is a Union flag, just an unauthorised advert.

Not sure why you need to be angry about this one but you do you.

He has basically been told to remove an unauthorised advertisement in a conservation (aesthetic) area. Despite GB News and the Torygraph getting their soiled panties in a twist this has nothing to do with the fact it is a Union flag, just an unauthorised advert.

The ad has done it's job, got him publicity, and all for only £250, the man's no fool.

We have to be angry all the time, thats the rules.

So it's the bloke at fault? Cool I want to be angry at him. He is an immigrant after all, but he is white so you know like one of the good ones?

GHod its all so confusing who to be angry with these days.

I'm going to go down to the bypass and just shout at the traffic.

The ad has done it's job, got him publicity, and all for only £250, the man's no fool.
He is either a right wing nut job or an immigrant using cultural appropriation. Like those horrible whiteys who put their hair in dreadlocks.

We have worked out he is the enemy now we just have to work out why he is the enemy. Then we can move on to the next one.

Love this cancel culture, can see why the kids are into it. Gives you a feeling of smug superiority.

Back