• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Two nuclear nations led by religious zealous running quasi-fascist regimes. The only outcome of escalation at this point is mutually assured destruction.

Both need full-scale internal uprisings to bring a bit of liberalism and humanity back to the top of their societies.

Trumps America and who?

Two nuclear nations led by religious zealous running quasi-fascist regimes. The only outcome of escalation at this point is mutually assured destruction.

Both need full-scale internal uprisings to bring a bit of liberalism and humanity back to the top of their societies.
Yeah, one's definitely like the other 🙄

Meanwhile, in the eyes of those who don't get their opinions from the student union......

Still not seen a single country (apart from Syria and Yemen) mention the original missile attack on the embassy.

Looks like Iran give the US advance warning 3 days back as well, definitely sounding all very planned.

Still not seen a single country (apart from Syria and Yemen) mention the original missile attack on the embassy.

Looks like Iran give the US advance warning 3 days back as well, definitely sounding all very planned.
It wasn't the embassy - it was a consulate next door.

A small, technical difference admittedly - but one Israel and most of the rest of the world seems to think is important.

Plus the world's a better place without him so Israel did everyone a favour really.

It wasn't the embassy - it was a consulate next door.

A small, technical difference admittedly - but one Israel and most of the rest of the world seems to think is important.

Plus the world's a better place without him so Israel did everyone a favour really.

Sounds like semantics really, even Cameron suggested they have the right to defend themselves. Not sure I'd say 300 missiles/drones is proportional but it does sounds like it was all planned out in advance with the notice given etc.

Sounds like semantics really, even Cameron suggested they have the right to defend themselves. Not sure I'd say 300 missiles/drones is proportional but it does sounds like it was all planned out in advance with the notice given etc.

It is semantics. Semantics that allow the world to be glad that Israel did an unarguably good thing

Interesting stance that people under investigation by the police should quit. Can we assume we'll be seeing the ginger halfwit's resignation some time soon?
No because it’s a non story that the Tory-tard media are trying to force on the public to avoid shining a light on their own corrupt misdeeds and incompetence.

Even if there was any wrong doing on the part of Angela Rayner the window of legal jeopardy has long since expired (and at most she made a minor accounting error on the sale of her house worth about £1500 to £3000 depending g on who you listen to. Hardly the millions that nadim Zahawi had to pay back for example…noting he didn’t resign.

No because it’s a non story that the Tory-tard media are trying to force on the public to avoid shining a light on their own corrupt misdeeds and incompetence.

Even if there was any wrong doing on the part of Angela Rayner the window of legal jeopardy has long since expired (and at most she made a minor accounting error on the sale of her house worth about £1500 to £3000 depending g on who you listen to. Hardly the millions that nadim Zahawi had to pay back for example…noting he didn’t resign.
She also lied on the electoral register which, I believe, would make her ineligible for standing as an MP.

In terms of taxes, errors of omission have always been treated more likely than errors of commission. If we're to believe that the ginger halfwit wasn't intentionally defrauding the exchequer then we have to believe that she married a man but they continued to live in separate houses, even after she moved her kids in with him.

Are you honestly telling me you believe that?

Last edited:
It's a nothing story really but if you make statements like that in the past they're always going to be weaponised.

Yeah that’s what I took from it. Labour aren’t wrong to point out when the tories do shady things but you better be squeaky clean yourself otherwise you look like a hypocrite.

I just don't understand this.

France just have a policy of active secularism, rather than tolerance. It's been like that since the French Revolution. Ataturk's Turkey was a bit the same. It's just part of their national identity, that no outward signs of religion are allowed in certain contexts.

France just have a policy of active secularism, rather than tolerance. It's been like that since the French Revolution. Ataturk's Turkey was a bit the same. It's just part of their national identity, that no outward signs of religion are allowed in certain contexts.

'just have' 'just part of their national identity' ....let's be laissez-faire about it?.

How about 'dont have' and 'not part of'...it's a nonsense way to carry on. It's just stuff people wear. Even the word 'tolerance' carries negative connotations.

What outcome are they trying to avoid by not allowing people to wear items they wear everyday?

'just have' 'just part of their national identity' ....let's be laissez-faire about it?.

How about 'dont have' and 'not part of'...it's a nonsense way to carry on. It's just stuff people wear. Even the word 'tolerance' carries negative connotations.

What outcome are they trying to avoid by not allowing people to wear items they wear everyday?

When you see how religious leaders interfering in politics can fudge up people's life is it really that difficult to understand?
Religion, any religion, should not be part of government.
Personally I think France take it too far, but I'd rather they erred on the side they do then go the other way.

Religion and politics is a sliding scale. I dont disagree France go to far, but we have the opposite problem:

1) Religion run schools
2) Spiritual lords (the only country in the world that allows this other than Iran)
3) Church enormous land ownership
4) Church funding of fossil fuels and plastics

Religion and politics is a sliding scale. I dont disagree France go to far, but we have the opposite problem:

1) Religion run schools
2) Spiritual lords (the only country in the world that allows this other than Iran)
3) Church enormous land ownership
4) Church funding of fossil fuels and plastics

It's happens in almost every land and culture in the world, and has done for millenia.
Even now the most powerful country in the world is at best manipulated by religious zealots enforcing their "moral" code on others.
The French are just being the French, they're fiercely proud of their culture and the more you tell them they are wrong the more they'll dig in.
The French revolution was as much as a rise against the church as it was against the royals, as you mentioned.
The purges carried out on priests and nuns were horrific.

James Daley should be done for wasting police time.
Exactly. I saw him interviewed and he refused to state what he thought she had done wrong, what crime she had committed. The police investigated this at the time and found no wrong doing. The latest investigation is clearly politically motivated. Michelle Mone says hello, with her MILLIONS of corruptly gained taxpayer pounds.

She also lied on the electoral register which, I believe, would make her ineligible for standing as an MP.

In terms of taxes, errors of omission have always been treated more likely than errors of commission. If we're to believe that the ginger halfwit wasn't intentionally defrauding the exchequer then we have to believe that she married a man but they continued to live in separate houses, even after she moved her kids in with him.

Are you honestly telling me you believe that?
What I’m saying is that she was more likely ignorant than intentionally breaking the law. I’d also say none of the allegations are proven and even if they are the legal jeopardy period has expired. On top of that her alleged misdoing is on a so much lesser scale than many many tories that the hypocrisy that comes with this witch hunt is off the scale.

Back