• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Just seen the story about Israel attacking the aid convey and killing 6 people.

Anyone left still think the Israeli Govt and IDF aren't complete clams and exploiting the wests appeasement to enact genocide?

Any other country and the US, UK etc would be gearing up for air strikes.

If you had any lingering dillusion that supporting Israel was on the "right side", then you are equally morally culpable. And Hamas has already won by the way - played Israel like a fiddle.
The more this goes on the more it seems like it's Israel who want to drag everyone into war. Bombing the Iranian embassy, their latest British spokesperson ramping up the vitriolic propaganda.

bricks gonna get real bad before it gets better.

The more this goes on the more it seems like it's Israel who want to drag everyone into war. Bombing the Iranian embassy, their latest British spokesperson ramping up the vitriolic propaganda.

Which is a really odd choice, because if the rest of the region get more involved I do think Western help for Israel is guaranteed:
Their actions make their position difficult to do actual support for
European allies have other priorities and issues
The US might have Trump as potus.

So Israel are either naive and blinded by blood lust
Or
Relying on the nuclear deterrent
Or
So maniacal they don't care.
It's probably all three

Which is a really odd choice, because if the rest of the region get more involved I do think Western help for Israel is guaranteed:

Or
Or
It's probably all three
Ongoing conflict keeps Netanyahu in power too.

Last edited:

Or
Or
It's probably all three

And/Or

Absolutely terrified.

I'm really surprised more hasn't been made of the Iranian embassy bombing, shouldn't this be major news. Embassies are usually considered off limits for attack purposes. No idea if they have the capabilities they claim to strike back but this could escalate big time if they do.

I'm really surprised more hasn't been made of the Iranian embassy bombing, shouldn't this be major news. Embassies are usually considered off limits for attack purposes. No idea if they have the capabilities they claim to strike back but this could escalate big time if they do.
There was documentary tonight here in the UK (sorry I don’t know where everyone is from) that my wife watched whilst I was on my way home from the game

I got in to see the 2nd half which was the Palestinian side of the story … it was two parts exposing each perspective

She said to me that the footage of the music festival had people hiding and waiting for 9 hours and no one came for the IDF. They didn’t attempt to defend their people. Almost as if Israel wanted it to happen to do wha5 it’s doing now…. Which has been my theory all along

I saw the last twenty minutes and I had to leave the room as it was grim and just nit acceptable what is happening

I have no skin in the game from a religion perspective but I do as a human. It just wont end imo

There was documentary tonight here in the UK (sorry I don’t know where everyone is from) that my wife watched whilst I was on my way home from the game

I got in to see the 2nd half which was the Palestinian side of the story … it was two parts exposing each perspective

She said to me that the footage of the music festival had people hiding and waiting for 9 hours and no one came for the IDF. They didn’t attempt to defend their people. Almost as if Israel wanted it to happen to do wha5 it’s doing now…. Which has been my theory all along

I saw the last twenty minutes and I had to leave the room as it was grim and just nit acceptable what is happening

I have no skin in the game from a religion perspective but I do as a human. It just wont end imo

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but it's hard to understand how something of this size could be planned without any knowledge getting out, the level of surveillance etc is huge both in terms of technology and man power around all the crossings. I'm sure we'll get more info in time.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but it's hard to understand how something of this size could be planned without any knowledge getting out, the level of surveillance etc is huge both in terms of technology and man power around all the crossings. I'm sure we'll get more info in time.
That’s why it can be planned
Your talking about a military machine that didn’t rescue its own people quickly depute having presences so close…
What has happened now really suits the “agenda” of certain leaders in that country

I think there was an article about the crossing points and surveillance and the complete breakdown in reporting of information and actions/reaction by those higher up the chain over a period of time. (Maybe that's the 'why' question) The article was based around many of the recruits working in these areas were women. I'll try and search for it.

The best way to counter high-tech is with low-tech. No electronic communications etc. It's possible.

I’ve got similar views in the sense that I don’t have any skin in the game and just want this war to end. I completely agree Israel are their own worst enemy and are far too reckless and careless with their approach to eliminating Hamas. That said, they’re just going to keep getting attacked over and over again (Hamas have made it very clear they intend to) unless every Jew leaves the region and Israel hands the land back which isn’t going to happen and there have been peace deals in the past which have been rejected so I ask how exactly does this war come to an end even IF Israel does stop bombing Gaza?

I’ve got similar views in the sense that I don’t have any skin in the game and just want this war to end. I completely agree Israel are their own worst enemy and are far too reckless and careless with their approach to eliminating Hamas. That said, they’re just going to keep getting attacked over and over again (Hamas have made it very clear they intend to) unless every Jew leaves the region and Israel hands the land back which isn’t going to happen and there have been peace deals in the past which have been rejected so I ask how exactly does this war come to an end even IF Israel does stop bombing Gaza?
It needs a carrott. Israel need to withdraw completely from the West Bank and East Jerusalem and let Fatah take over the first part of independent Palestine. Then just wait for Gaza to overthrow Hamas

It needs a carrott. Israel need to withdraw completely from the West Bank and East Jerusalem and let Fatah take over the first part of independent Palestine. Then just wait for Gaza to overthrow Hamas
Just needs Hamas removed
That ain’t gonna happen though with their funding and collaborators

It won’t come to end
Its been going on ever since the country was created

Anyone watch Defiance on Ch4 about British Asians moving over in the 70s and the far right racism they faced. Really good watch. My dad was one of those protesting but haven't spotted him in the show. I never knew, called him during the show.

Back