• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I am not so sure.

I feel I'm quite a good gauge of these type of people and also the former Labour voters in the red wall. I think a lot will sit out the next election. Probably a record low turnout, which could help Labour.

Low turnouts never help Labour. This is the main reason that the Tories kep winning, becauase people who should be voting Labour are apathetic. History is made by those who turn up.

Low turnouts never help Labour. This is the main reason that the Tories kep winning, becauase people who should be voting Labour are apathetic. History is made by those who turn up.
In the past sure. The is anger amongst the tory base and the new tories won't stick with them. The will be more tactical voting and the is a desire for new governance. This government reminds me of the Major one.

I don't hate them like you do. Sometimes the is a need for them to reign a labour government who spend to much. But this country needs 10 years of a Labour government and a debt jubilee, but that is a debate for another time.

not sure of historic but the Shropshire by-election showed it wasn't really a switch to Lib Dems (or Labour) from Conservative vote, but a 'non-vote' from Conservative voters. Good listen on the FT Politics Podcast.

Good to see we are not fudging around and getting straight to the important stuff.

Erm, it’s only Champagne if it’s from the right place though right? And the “ban” isn’t being lifted there, so who is going to produce the 2/3 bottles?

Back