• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

North Shropshire is a deepest blue Tory seat. it has been for 200 hundred years straight. It was never voting for a Labour candidate. Labour voters did the wise and next best thing, they voted for a candidate who could win.

also well established last few years Lib Dems have a great record in by-elections mid cycle. I dont think a 'pact' was officially made, but under the table, for sure something was done to ensure Labour votes went to Lib Dems if it meant the Tories losing a seat.

As we've seen, our political landscape, FPTP and jurisdictions/boundaries are gearted towards handing power to the Tories.

I would not bother engaging with him gutterboy, he is another non Brit who likes to lecture us on how we should behave. Such an underlying hatred of England it makes you wonder why he supports an English football team.
Normally I have you blocked but I just spotted this. I like English people just fine, just not Boris and his minions, or you as it turns out.

Normally I have you blocked but I just spotted this. I like English people just fine, just not Boris and his minions, or you as it turns out.

Devastated

Haha what a muppet, your hatred of the English comes through in your posts so clearly. But England is the one country in the world it seems that has to put up with people with no or little links to, telling us what to do and how to behave.

All because a couple of hundred years ago other people from this disgusting land were bastards.

The really sad is, Johnson will get the shove, some other entitled Etonian knob end will replace him, but people will think well, everything has changed and go right on voting Tory.

We need a middle class tory, one from the aspirational side of things. The chancellor would be a nice go to see how he does for a couple of years.

Needs to start by banning trawlers dredging the sea beds and causing as much in emissions as flying.
#save the planet.

Devastated

Haha what a muppet, your hatred of the English comes through in your posts so clearly. But England is the one country in the world it seems that has to put up with people with no or little links to, telling us what to do and how to behave.

All because a couple of hundred years ago other people from this disgusting land were bastards.
LOL. You have no idea my links with England. Personal attacks and calling people racists really is your thing, isn't it? Stick me on ignore there snowflake.

LOL. You have no idea my links with England. Personal attacks and calling people racists really is your thing, isn't it? Stick me on ignore there snowflake.

You have called anyone who voted leave racist, several times.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. You are proud of your Irish nationality and that's fine. My wife is Irish and I'm fond of the Irish but not once have I on any of my visits over there thought it would be acceptable to tell them how to live or how to vote. But I am clearly a better and more respectable person then you.

You have called anyone who voted leave racist, several times.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. You are proud of your Irish nationality and that's fine. My wife is Irish and I'm fond of the Irish but not once have I on any of my visits over there thought it would be acceptable to tell them how to live or how to vote. But I am clearly a better and more respectable person then you.
I never called anyone on this site racist, ever. But you have plenty of times and you have been called out on it.
Stick on me on block.

I never called anyone on this site racist, ever. But you have plenty of times and you have been called out on it.
Stick on me on block.

I don't block any of you. I'm superior to all of you in every way so don't bother with blocking.

Loads on here and you are one of them said people voted leave for racist reasons and were racist.

Funny enough the Polish cleaner at work has gone on for years how stupid we were to vote leave and we were all racist. I never said anything because it is a work setting and frankly the eye contact we all made when she was ranting told me all I needed to know. Anyway I asked her if she was going home for Christmas this year and she told me "we have problem in my country, to many foreigners come in"

Told me all I need to know. We have given the gift of freedom to the Europeans,again. They just need to follow us so that they can have true democracy and a brighter future.

I don't block any of you. I'm superior to all of you in every way so don't bother with blocking.

Loads on here and you are one of them said people voted leave for racist reasons and were racist.

Funny enough the Polish cleaner at work has gone on for years how stupid we were to vote leave and we were all racist. I never said anything because it is a work setting and frankly the eye contact we all made when she was ranting told me all I needed to know. Anyway I asked her if she was going home for Christmas this year and she told me "we have problem in my country, to many foreigners come in"

Told me all I need to know. We have given the gift of freedom to the Europeans,again. They just need to follow us so that they can have true democracy and a brighter future.
I've never called anyone on this site racist. I do however remember the first time you called me a racist was when I had the temerity to suggest that some of the British ex-colonies might not exactly love you. It was just a general comment and not exactly a controversial or a novel take on my part, but this was enough of an excuse for you to label me as a racist. This is your weapon of choice when you want to denigrate someone on this site, and it is pityful.

I've never called anyone on this site racist. I do however remember the first time you called me a racist was when I had the temerity to suggest that some of the British ex-colonies might not exactly love you. It was just a general comment and not exactly a controversial or a novel take on my part, but this was enough of an excuse for you to label me as a racist. This is your weapon of choice when you want to denigrate someone on this site, and it is pityful.

You actually said that is it any wonder the world hates the British when considering what the Empire did(the empire was wrong, like all empires are) which is as stupid as me hating Germany and the Germans because they bombed my grandparents in the 1940s.

The has been a long and easy to spot trend in your posts. Something you would never see me doing towards Ireland, but then I have enough class to respect that other countries have different values and ways of doing things. Generally speaking I'm pretty great and what I say is pretty much always right. Unlike you.

You actually said that is it any wonder the world hates the British when considering what the Empire did(the empire was wrong, like all empires are) which is as stupid as me hating Germany and the Germans because they bombed my grandparents in the 1940s.

These are my exact words...
"I have no doubt that the English get it in the neck from all their past colonies which results in a defensive reflex. I can't imagine this will change much either and it is something you'll have to put up with indefinitely, I would think."
I was actually sympathizing with your previous post with this comment at the time but you couldn't understand that. I neither passed judgment on the empire nor added any emotion of my own to this comment. It was an opinion, maybe even a fact, and you thought this made me a racist. You either unwittingly or willfully decided to interpret it like that and that is 100% on you. If you were as great as you think you are then you'd be man enough to admit your mistake but I doubt you will.

These are my exact words...
"I have no doubt that the English get it in the neck from all their past colonies which results in a defensive reflex. I can't imagine this will change much either and it is something you'll have to put up with indefinitely, I would think."
I was actually sympathizing with your previous post with this comment at the time but you couldn't understand that. I neither passed judgment on the empire nor added any emotion of my own to this comment. It was an opinion, maybe even a fact, and you thought this made me a racist. You either unwittingly or willfully decided to interpret it like that and that is 100% on you. If you were as great as you think you are then you'd be man enough to admit your mistake but I doubt you will.

I am not scrolling back through a years worth of posts to quote you. I know what you said and have seen it a few times from you. You hate the English, that is your problem and if you can't admit to your prejudice it is sad on your part.

We all have prejudice, I hate work shy benefit scumbags, you hate the English.

I am not scrolling back through a years worth of posts to quote you. I know what you said and have seen it a few times from you. You hate the English, that is your problem and if you can't admit to your prejudice it is sad on your part.

We all have prejudice, I hate work shy benefit scumbags, you hate the English.
My criticisms have all been against Brexit and the tories. You attached this anti-British slur to me as a way to attack my views and poison the well on this topic. It's pathetic but in keeping with your usual m.o. of slandering people who don't agree with you.

Back