• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

We’ll all be Tesco people when the Waitrose and M&S deliveries spend 3 weeks getting across the channel.

I’m increasingly worried about my capocollo supply. I’ll be eating prosciutto soon, like an animal.
I went through my M&S shop in this thread a few months ago.

Almost none of it came from the EU.

Fcuk off am I shopping a tesco.

I actually quite often pop into CO-OP dont know why but I find the store has a charm. We actually shop at a garden centre near us which sources pretty much everything locally.

I know what you mean, I worked in a co-op when I was at college.

I shop at Tesco too to be honest, it’s easy to get to and there is a massive parent and child car park, they have a decent alcohol selection too.

quite surprised as i thought a deal would be done, but right now can't see it happening. Those that know my previous posts know i totally backed remain and still think Brexit is a brick idea. However, has to be implemented, am in no way a fan of Lib Dems previous 'cancel brexit' brick that cost them big in 2019 GE.

I do think the EU are playing hardball too, but, if anyone thought the UK really did hold all the cards, then you may be in shock to find out Britain no longer rules the waves too.

The big problem is Boris and the cabinet are out of their depth dealing with such a big and complex issue. They're the sort of govt that can manage things if it's minor issues here and there, the odd skirmish etc. Removing ourself from the EU is incredibly difficult and complex, probably hardest thing to deal with in decades, and we do not have the best people for the job in that respect, at all.

I'm not surprised, as I said 2 years and 400 odd pages back,

No deal has been the intentional target of the govt from day one, all of the posturing in parliament has been an effort to not get blamed for the inevitable disaster.

The last few months have just been an effort to pin the blame on the EU and distract everyone with fish, which is a rounding error to the economy anyway.

quite surprised as i thought a deal would be done, but right now can't see it happening. Those that know my previous posts know i totally backed remain and still think Brexit is a brick idea. However, has to be implemented, am in no way a fan of Lib Dems previous 'cancel brexit' brick that cost them big in 2019 GE.

I do think the EU are playing hardball too, but, if anyone thought the UK really did hold all the cards, then you may be in shock to find out Britain no longer rules the waves too.

The big problem is Boris and the cabinet are out of their depth dealing with such a big and complex issue. They're the sort of govt that can manage things if it's minor issues here and there, the odd skirmish etc. Removing ourself from the EU is incredibly difficult and complex, probably hardest thing to deal with in decades, and we do not have the best people for the job in that respect, at all.

It's a very stupid and unnecessary idea implemented by a bunch xenophobic toffee-nosed crazies.

He certainly misjudged how bitter and resentful the EU are about us leaving. They are the soon to be ex wife burning our clothes on the front lawn after spending the previous 40 years spending all our money and never putting out.

We should carry on walking down the street, put some aftershave on and head out and look for some sexy Brazilian's and Koreans to hang with.

He certainly misjudged how bitter and resentful the EU are about us leaving. They are the soon to be ex wife burning our clothes on the front lawn after spending the previous 40 years spending all our money and never putting out.

We should carry on walking down the street, put some aftershave on and head out and look for some sexy Brazilian's and Koreans to hang with.

They will be glad to see the back of us and who can blame them. We are a sad sad myopic bunch living in the fifties.

It’s a good analogy, the next bit is that we are now fat, bald, middle aged and broke, the sexy Brazilian’s and Koreans will laugh at us before running away.

The wife rightly gets to keep the house that she kept in order all of those years whilst we neglected to do any housework or show any appreciation.

It’s a good analogy, the next bit is that we are now fat, bald, middle aged and broke, the sexy Brazilian’s and Koreans will laugh at us before running away.

The wife rightly gets to keep the house that she kept in order all of those years whilst we neglected to do any housework or show any appreciation.

The Brazilian's and Koreans are a polite and interesting bunch who are outwardly looking and prepared to chat to the cool interesting silver fox sat at the bar.

The ex wife does not deserve to keep the house, she got her settlement 4 years ago. We showed plenty of interest in her during the marriage? Obeying her rules when friends in similar marriages never bothered obeying the rules. Constantly taking her out for dinner when all we wanted was fish and chips and a quiet night in.

Last edited:
Back