• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poch and Mitchell admire Jonjo Shelvey

Please ghod i hope this is a load of tosh.......rumour down here, is that he stuck the head onto Siggy during training thats why he hasn't been picked in the last few games also linked to Monks departure,chairman thought monk needed a more expericed backroom staff but he refused,meaning the lack of discipline amongst the players.

And Gomis...... i think the Swans would bite anyones hand off to take him away been very poor since August....

Please ghod i hope this is a load of tosh.......rumour down here, is that he stuck the head onto Siggy during training thats why he hasn't been picked in the last few games also linked to Monks departure,chairman thought monk needed a more expericed backroom staff but he refused,meaning the lack of discipline amongst the players.

And Gomis...... i think the Swans would bite anyones hand off to take him away been very poor since August....

Interesting. It certainly explains the Monk sacking a bit more; though it seems a shocking decision if they didn't have anyone lined up.
I think Swansea are going down now, sadly..

I will probably be alone in saying I see something in this guy and think he could be decent. Not for us, not our level and we don't need him, but I am keen to see what he does at Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Interesting. It certainly explains the Monk sacking a bit more; though it seems a shocking decision if they didn't have anyone lined up.
I think Swansea are going down now, sadly..

Nothing personal against Swansea, but they are the perfect example of how fans/media have no understanding what it takes to run a football club.

- last year they were the example to be held up for every club to be run like
- At various points its been Southampton, Palace, whoever ... this year it's Leicester

Any club can have a good run with a good group of players/manager combo for a year or two. Lets see where Leicester are this time next year or year after.

Amazing how Levy/Spurs gets often criticized by media, yet over the last 7-9 years, despite WC player sales, multiple manager changes, our results on field and fiscally remain consistently good. I'd argue the only side close from a revenue/results consistency is the Scum and they have had the same manager in place forever.

Back