• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Player Contracts

I thought WTF, but you are unfortunately wrong.

No matter how good he is, if his contract really isexpiring this summer, he could go anywhere on a free

Daily Mail seems to believe Alex Pritchard's contract expires this season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo.../Tottenham-reject-QPR-bid-Alex-Pritchard.html

He signed his First Year professional contract at the beginning of this season though, would that only have been for this year? Unlikely.
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/Archive/news_2011_7_2156.page

hey not seen you on here in a bit, did you see kane scored again think we should be giving new contracts to kane and townsend.

hey not seen you on here in a bit, did you see kane scored again think we should be giving new contracts to kane and townsend.

Townsend already signed a new contract this season which expires in 2016. I fully expect Kane to get a new contract at the end of this season as he's been doing well at Millwall, getting regular game time and still only 18 which people forget. I'm not convinced he will make it at Spurs though but do hope we give him 2-3 years to prove me wrong.

The Club is delighted to announce that Kyle Walker has signed a new contract which runs until 2017.

Following successful loans with QPR and Aston Villa last season, Kyle returned to White Hart Lane at the start of the current campaign and has appeared in 47 of our 51 games to date, scoring key goals against Arsenal and Blackburn Rovers.

His performances have not gone unnoticed, with his fellow professionals voting him the PFA Young Player of the Year last month ahead of the likes of Sergio Aguero and Danny Welbeck.

Kyle has also been recognised at international level this year with his first two full caps for England.

Quite interesting that KW gets a new deal now - considering that he signed a new one running to 2016 last year.

You would think that other players with contracts running out in 2014, like Lennon and Kaboul, would be first in line.

Hopefully they are also on the verge of signing on the dotted line :)

Quite interesting that KW gets a new deal now - considering that he signed a new one running to 2016 last year.

You would think that other players with contracts running out in 2014, like Lennon and Kaboul, would be first in line.

Get them extended when they can, especially with players like Walker who are young with significant potential. Look at Bale's stock now, he went from being a team curse to one of the most highly regarded left sided players in about a season. You need to get them on the negotiating table before they get the leverage of "well my agent says all these other teams want me, pay me more or im off"

Players like Lennon & Kaboul are very unlikely to peak much higher than the level they currently play at , you'd think if big teams wanted them they would have come in already.

Most likely there was a clause in Walker's contract that if he won PFA player of the year he'd be rewarded with a new deal.

The Club is delighted to announce that Kyle Walker has signed a new contract which runs until 2017.

Following successful loans with QPR and Aston Villa last season, Kyle returned to White Hart Lane at the start of the current campaign and has appeared in 47 of our 51 games to date, scoring key goals against Arsenal and Blackburn Rovers.

His performances have not gone unnoticed, with his fellow professionals voting him the PFA Young Player of the Year last month ahead of the likes of Sergio Aguero and Danny Welbeck.

Kyle has also been recognised at international level this year with his first two full caps for England.

Im sure Harry will get blamed for the wage rise huh

Kyle has the potential to be the best English right back for the next 10 years so I am delighted he's agreed to extend his stay, probably helped by another 20k a week. Now if we could just get a good defensive coach in to help with his development.

EXCLUSIVE
By Greg Stobart

Younes Kaboul is set to become the next Tottenham star to commit his future to the club by signing a long-term contract.

England full-back Kyle Walker signed a contract until 2017 on Thursday as Spurs look to tie down their key players - and Kaboul could follow him within the next 48 hours.

Kaboul’s agent will land in London on Thursday to hold talks with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy over a new deal - believed to be for the next four years - for the France international.

The 26-year-old has established himself as a key member of the Tottenham team this season, making 30 Premier League appearances and becoming Harry Redknapp’s first choice central defender.

He has been in talks over a new contract since January and is close to agreeing terms in a deal that would keep him at White Hart Lane until he is 30.

Kaboul initially joined Spurs from Auxerre in 2007 for ?ú8 million but was signed by Harry Redknapp for Portsmouth after struggling to settle at White Hart Lane.

Redknapp re-signed Kaboul in January 2009 and the central defender - who can also play at right-back or defensive midfield - has cemented his role at the heart of the back four.

EXCLUSIVE
By Greg Stobart

Younes Kaboul is set to become the next Tottenham star to commit his future to the club by signing a long-term contract.

England full-back Kyle Walker signed a contract until 2017 on Thursday as Spurs look to tie down their key players - and Kaboul could follow him within the next 48 hours.

Kaboul’s agent will land in London on Thursday to hold talks with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy over a new deal - believed to be for the next four years - for the France international.

The 26-year-old has established himself as a key member of the Tottenham team this season, making 30 Premier League appearances and becoming Harry Redknapp’s first choice central defender.

He has been in talks over a new contract since January and is close to agreeing terms in a deal that would keep him at White Hart Lane until he is 30.

Kaboul initially joined Spurs from Auxerre in 2007 for ?ú8 million but was signed by Harry Redknapp for Portsmouth after struggling to settle at White Hart Lane.

Redknapp re-signed Kaboul in January 2009 and the central defender - who can also play at right-back or defensive midfield - has cemented his role at the heart of the back four.

Oh no - HARRY OUT. More wages ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

HE MUST STOP NEGOTIATING THESE CONTRACTS TO PLAYERS WHO ARE SOUGHT AFTER ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

i must say all these sarcastic 'Harry Out' etc type posts people have been making lately are really funny and make the forum a great place to post in - keep up the good work boys

i must say all these sarcastic 'Harry Out' etc type posts people have been making lately are really funny and make the forum a great place to post in - keep up the good work boys

haha - sorry couldnt resist.

I guess the original actual Harry out comments which cited one of the reasons as "our wages are too high under him" were even more absurd.

Back