• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Player Contracts

Have my own nerdy Excel-document with all the players and their lengt of contract.
But its pretty difficult finding info on some of the players.
Here are my corrections.

Pienaar until 2015
Pretty sure Parker is also until 2015
BAE is until 2015
Harry Kane 2016
Khumalo 2015
Saha is until the summer with a 12-month option

The goal.com one is "goal.com reveals" with no other site commenting on it, the fourfourtwo article at least had a few other sites report around the same time.

Harry just said it was a short contract in his comments with regards to Saha, will try and find the "option" part if there was.

Also the Harry Kane contract to 2016 was a fail by the Daily Mail, they are the only ones who reported he had signed a 5 year contract with Tom Carroll, it was in fact Jake Livermore who did, not Harry Kane. Only information I can find on Kane is that he signed his first pro contract in August 2010.

This reminds me of a New England Patriots page I visit, basically no one outside of the Patriots and NFL have records on contracts and wages in order to corralate to a salary cap that the NFL uses. Its now used by everyone in the media and TV as a reliable reference point, as well as fans worldwide using it.

http://patscap.com/

Ok I've updated the list fully, I will make it more readable another time, pointing out official contract length based either upon the official site stating the length of the contract (in a few cases) or directly from the player's mouth (e.g. with Pienaar and VDV)

Brady only gets $13mil? Wow. Mediocre (and some pretty terrible) basketball players get that.

Top basketball players (Duncan, Kobe etc...) are all $20m+ in salary alone.

Brady only gets $13mil? Wow. Mediocre (and some pretty terrible) basketball players get that.

An American football team has 50+ players squad size. NBA only has about 12 I think.

Ekotto

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...ender-benoit-assou-ekotto-signs-new-five-year

I know, goal.com is not to great a source. But im pretty sure, BAE has said publicly that he has signed a new contract. Just cant remember where.

If you look on Benny's twitter,http://twitter.com/#!/assouekotto, in a tweet to Darren Tullet (Match of the Day man -France stylee) benny says 'yes but i still have 3 years left on my contract', i presume he's referring to his spurs contract, so would take him to 2015.

nice work on this, would be great if we could find out what wages these players are on but you never can seem to find that out

He got a $72m 4 year extension.

Clicking the players name takes you to updates in the media or such like of informed information on the contracts that the guy collates to get his cap info.

Remember, he probably gave a home town discount, also he probably earns the same amount again, from endorsements through playing for the Patriots, whether its Mastercard, Uggs (last season he gave the whole roster Uggs as a thankyou) or even the face of Under Armour (our new kit makers)

Footballers play 16 - 20 games a season and get most of the year 'off'.

Back