• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

People keep saying he's a DM, but everything I've seen, hear or read suggests he's more of a box-to-box or (in his own words) a deep playmaker.

I actually thought the worst aspects of his performance today were defensive.

I thought some of his passing was decent. It was a disjointed game, the team didn’t look like it knew each other. Want to see more movement and build up through the middle. That’s not Hojbjerg. That’s the team shape, familiarity and confidence.

Is he better than what we had? Yes. He’s better than Sissoko and Winks.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I thought some of his passing was decent. It was a disjointed game, the team didn’t look like it knew each other. Want to see more movement and build up through the middle. That’s not Hojbjerg. That’s the team shape, familiarity and confidence.

Is he better than what we had? Yes. He’s better than Sissoko and Winks.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
He put a ball out for a throw in from our throw
If sissoko or winks did that they would be hung, drawn and quartered
TBF I did see sissoko put a back pass out for a corner last season too

People keep saying he's a DM, but everything I've seen, hear or read suggests he's more of a box-to-box or (in his own words) a deep playmaker.

I actually thought the worst aspects of his performance today were defensive.
To be a play maker you need to be able to pass

Truly, spectacularly, exceedingly mediocre.

That roll around after the foul on whoever it was was fudging embarrassing

I'll give him a while for us before I make my mind up, but this display shows some of what worried me about his SCBC stats.

He put a ball out for a throw in from our throw
If sissoko or winks did that they would be hung, drawn and quartered
TBF I did see sissoko put a back pass out for a corner last season too

Exactly
His passing isn’t good
Compare him to Docoure today
A box to box player... light years apart and Docoure wasn’t much more money

In 6 months he'll be Steffen Freund Mkll.

I'm telling ya.

yes but he looked lacking direction from the manager

You can cut a chickens head off and it will run about a lot

Issue is that's it, he runs round and that's it, had no quality on the ball and his over commitment to the headless chicken act makes him a liability. Lesser teams hold players like that in their affection but even the Scummers knew he wasn't much more than a headless chicken

Issue is that's it, he runs round and that's it, had no quality on the ball and his over commitment to the headless chicken act makes him a liability. Lesser teams hold players like that in their affection but even the Scummers knew he wasn't much more than a headless chicken
Yeah he is like a Noble type

Today, PEH was MEH.

Back