• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pienaar

P.D.

Alf Ramsey
Great decision to let him go, see he scored and assisted again today and seems to have been Evertons best player the last couple of months.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Everton play to his strengths.

We can ill afford to do that with all our match-winning superstars.

Great decision to let him go, see he scored and assisted again today and seems to have been Evertons best player the last couple of months.

Good move for everyone involved. He had no confidence with us, crowd weren't behind him at all, he would never get game time to actually play himself into form and he didn't really suit our system.

A question could be asked, if Harry thought we needed another squad player like Pienaar last winter, but then shipped him out again this winter, why not bring in another squad player like him?

Pienaar is fudging toss. He was given a chance with us, and showed he couldn't cut the mustard in a team of higher quality and higher expectations; the true 'fish out of water'. So what he's doing well for fudging Everton - Everton are a brick, mid-table average side. There are NO pressures there. The pressure with us, is to finish - at least - in the top 4. He was given a chance and looked fudging woeful.

Who do you drop for left-footed Pienaar anyway? Do we drop Ekotto, even though Pienaar isn't a LB? No, let's not do that. Shall we drop Bale, even though he's one of the best attacking left-sided players in the world? No, let's not do that either. So, where should we play this brick Pienaar then; someone HAS to drop out - we can't play with 12 men.

There is only one way that this criticism might have any credibility, and that's if you were singing Pienaar's praises while he was at Spurs.

If you weren't doing that, then you have no point and this thread is entirely malicious and full of brick.

Pienaar is fudging toss. He was given a chance with us, and showed he couldn't cut the mustard in a team of higher quality and higher expectations; the true 'fish out of water'. So what he's doing well for fudging Everton - Everton are a brick, mid-table average side. There are NO pressures there. The pressure with us, is to finish - at least - in the top 4. He was given a chance and looked fudging woeful.

Who do you drop for left-footed Pienaar anyway? Do we drop Ekotto, even though Pienaar isn't a LB? No, let's not do that. Shall we drop Bale, even though he's one of the best attacking left-sided players in the world? No, let's not do that either. So, where should we play this brick Pienaar then; someone HAS to drop out - we can't play with 12 men.

Not a massive Pienaar fan to be fair then?

Not a massive Pienaar fan to be fair then?

He's fudging dogbrick. He shouldn't even have had been signed. fudge knows why some Spurs fans latch onto seriously crap, average players and desperately try to make out they are misunderstood, "under-rated" superstars. No - they're brick, average and not nearly good enough. Pienaar is one of such players. I aint surprised he's doing well at Everton, because they have fudge all expectations. The limit of their ambition, is to i) try and beat Liverpool, and ii) finish in the top half. If they achieve one or both, Moyes - apparently - is "a GHod" and a genius. fudge me sideways.

He's fudging dogbrick. He shouldn't even have had been signed. fudge knows why some Spurs fans latch onto seriously crap, average players and desperately try to make out they are misunderstood, "under-rated" superstars. No - they're brick, average and not nearly good enough. Pienaar is one of such players. I aint surprised he's doing well at Everton, because they have fudge all expectations. The limit of their ambition, is to i) try and beat Liverpool, and ii) finish in the top half. If they achieve one or both, Moyes - apparently - is "a GHod" and a genius. fudge me sideways.

have to question the manager's sanity for signing him then

Not really - because he soon got rid of him didn't he.

shame he bothered signing him in the first place, massive 75k a week contract, he is still our player and there is no guarantee that Everton will take him back permanently

yeah, great business all round

shame he bothered signing him in the first place, massive 75k a week contract, he is still our player and there is no guarantee that Everton will take him back permanently

yeah, great business all round
Not really - you give a player a try, if he's toss you get rid. That's exactly what he's done.

By the way, the OP seems to be saying he's having a ball at Everton - so why wouldn't they take him back? As for the wages, seem to recall Everton have paid us a handsome loan fee to cover just about most of it - so, yeah, GREAT BUSINESS ALL ROUND!

Not really - you give a player a try, if he's toss you get rid. That's exactly what he's done.

By the way, the OP seems to be saying he's having a ball at Everton - so why wouldn't they take him back? As for the wages, seem to recall Everton have paid us a handsome loan fee to cover just about most of it - so, yeah, GREAT BUSINESS ALL ROUND!

buying Pienaar to cover for Bale....haha, couldnt make it up.

The problem with Pienaar is that he another attacking player who doesnt score a lot of goals, to add to midfield of players who dont score a lot. We pretty much got him because we could but had no idea where he would fit in.

The problem with Pienaar is that he another attacking player who doesnt score a lot of goals, to add to midfield of players who dont score a lot. We pretty much got him because we could but had no idea where he would fit in.

and in my book that isnt very clever

Can understand why we let him go but can also understand why there are those that would be annoyed by the decision.

Bar Milan away he was never particularly good and pretty much everything he did was wrong, it was kind of sad watching it because it definitely just wasn't working out.

Having said that he does look a good player for Everton and I believe he is more of a like for like to Bale or Lennon than anything else we have. That is not to say he is in the same quality bracket etc etc but there have been some times when I've thought that an in form Pienaar would have perhaps made things go a bit better.

I guess if we hadnt spend so much on Bentley we should have loaned him back to Blackburn when we knew it was a disaster and maybe we might have got some money for him in the end.

Back