• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pet Hates

If we're leading I don't care what we do in the last couple of minutes, as long as it doesn't involve giving the ball back to the other team. Results matter more than performances at that point.

Performances should matter and if you're playing good football the results will follow. When we were playing well last season (i.e up until about early March) we had no need to p!ss about with the ball in the corner, we'd have been able to play it around the park, maybe even score another goal (they all count/matter).

There were times last season and the season before when I genuinely felt that we had the ability to hold onto the ball for a decent length of time which coincided with our spell in the Champions League.

Performances should matter and if you're playing good football the results will follow. When we were playing well last season (i.e up until about early March) we had no need to p!ss about with the ball in the corner, we'd have been able to play it around the park, maybe even score another goal (they all count/matter).

There were times last season and the season before when I genuinely felt that we had the ability to hold onto the ball for a decent length of time which coincided with our spell in the Champions League.

The only time in recent memory where we have scored a meaningful goal in the last five minutes that I can recall is VDVs equaliser against Stoke at home. Can others think of a meaningful (by which I mean turning a draw into a win or a loss into a draw) in the last couple of seasons? On the other hand, just this season goals against us in the last 10 minutes have already cost us 5 points!!

Contrast our lack of "meaningful" late goals with that of the Arse, Man U and of course Emirates Marketing Project's title clinching brace against QPR in the last game of last season.

What is the reason? Lack of Fitness, Mental strength, Committment? Not daring enough to do? Maybe time for a shrink......

If we're in the lead in the 90th minute I don't want to see attacking football, I want us to hold on to ball and see it out.

sacked (or forced to resign) managers saying "I wish the club all the very best for the future" when they really mean "I hope they go out of business very very soon"

Multi-bladed razors. They don't shave any closer than a single blade, never mind that cartoon graphic everyone remembers; what they do do is clog up much more efficiently with the debris of shaving foam and bristles as it gets caught between the blades, so you have to replace them much more often.

Spurs's supporters songs. Please can we have some original new ones. Suggestions welcome.

The North stand and the west stand.
Please demolish these two first and possibly with all the fairweathers / tossers / tourists inside it too..

When I queue up behind someone at the bar who is quite possibly feeding his whole family; therefore making me wait, what feels like, two hours for one beer.

Back