• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

Problem is there's a big dearth of decent RBs in the game at the moment.

Who is there - Hakimi, James, TAA, Di Lorenzo, Pavard, Cancelo? And we're not signing any of them. Porro's seems about the best of the rest. Perhaps there's no other links because there's no other candidates?

Nathan A Clark from the extra inch podcast (assume the glory gamers don't mind me mentioning a competitor) tweeted his list of potential targets:

Paratici will have multiple targets, of that I'm rather confident. We've seen several recent transfers where there were few or no credible links until the deal was rather close. I don't think the lack of other links tells us much.

More proven than porro and more physical
He is the player I thought would be ideal for us the summer we signed Royale (for a lot more money than Dumfries went to Inter for). I think I was bigging him up on here from one year before that when I saw him looking incredibly commanding for PSV

Nathan A Clark from the extra inch podcast (assume the glory gamers don't mind me mentioning a competitor) tweeted his list of potential targets:

Paratici will have multiple targets, of that I'm rather confident. We've seen several recent transfers where there were few or no credible links until the deal was rather close. I don't think the lack of other links tells us much.
Frimpong is a good player and it is a bonus that he counts as association trained but he is still very raw.

Porro does make sense. Conte looked like he'd ear-marked Moura for an attacking RWB role, with Royal providing a more defensive option. Porro could fulfill the Moura-like setup.

The big question must be whether Paratici can move the likes of Moura on now. If we can get any of Royal, Ndombele, Le Celco, Tanganga, Winks, Regulion off our books, it would allow Partici room to maneuver, adding more than Porro.

Last edited:
He is the player I thought would be ideal for us the summer we signed Royale (for a lot more money than Dumfries went to Inter for). I think I was bigging him up on here from one year before that when I saw him looking incredibly commanding for PSV
And Holland
He was playing better for his country than his club

Excellent ball control, good stamina, enjoys getting into the box and knows how to finish. Little vulnerable at the back but you can't have it all.
He is a winger playing wing back
Sounds daft but him and keeping royal as the defensive alternative would work
But I’d also say that Spence is an actual combination of the 2. How good he is though we don’t know

Porro does make sense. Conte looked like he'd ear-marked Moura for an attacking RWB role, with Royal providing a more defensive option. Porro could fulfill the Moura-like setup.

The big question must be whether Paratici can move the likes of Moura on now. If we can get any of Royal, Ndombele, Le Celco, Tanganga, Winks, Regulion off our books, it would allow Partici room to maneuver, adding more than Porro.

If push comes to shove we may just release Moura this month I reckon.

He is a winger playing wing back
Sounds daft but him and keeping royal as the defensive alternative would work
But I’d also say that Spence is an actual combination of the 2. How good he is though we don’t know
Some are better at giving, others are better at receiving. But you're right, in some cases one can be both a giver and a receiver.

Tottenham remain keen on signing Spain international Pedro Porro, 23, from Sporting Lisbon but need to sell one of their other senior right-backs - Republic of Ireland international Matt Doherty, 30, or 23-year-old Brazilian Emerson Royal - first. (Standard)

Back