• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pawson is a clam

Don’t forget he missed Dier’s second yellow for that lunge and also for the penalty.
So two reds they should have got, two we should have, one pen for them and three he could have given us.

I'd have settled for an even performance like that.

How was Foyth's red soft?

He wafts his studs up. But there is no malice or harm to the other player. Put it this way, if Foyth, after sliding on his bum, doesn't point his studs up, but keeps them towards the turf, is it a red, yellow or fk?

Aside from today, I do think he's one of the worst refs in the league. The reds were fair, but all the same I think he's crap.

I didn’t see the game thank GHod, but seriously how did the ref just play on for that block on Son? He was looking straight at it, it’s just unbelievable.

I didn’t see it but heard Dier should have been off
They should have had a penalty
We deffo should have had one at the end
Son was a marginal call IMO - very quick to call it
Foyth was clear

We can't blame the ref for our own fallibility. We need to man up and take responsibility for really dreadful behaviour from Son, Foyth and Dier.

Agreed. We actually played well for the first 30 mins and last 43 mins - we just managed to pick up two of the most stupid red cards you'll ever see

His studs were knee high and going towards the other guy's knee....I don't there's anyway it can be disputed

Exactly. That’s what I’m saying his studs were high which made it red. But it wasn’t actually that bad. His studs barely made contact, he just wipes out the player with a scissor motion. Had he kept his foot down it wouldn’t have been a red. Of course the Bournemouth player rolls about and makes it look worse.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
We can't blame the ref for our own fallibility. We need to man up and take responsibility for really dreadful behaviour from Son, Foyth and Dier.
It wasn't dreadful behaviour from our players it was stupid. The only one whose behaviour was dreadful was Lermer. Pawson let him get away with murder.

Back