• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pav Contract Extention - Why is the Question ???

Pavlyuchenko Gone.

Confirmed he has left for Lokomotiv:

We have reached agreement for the transfer of Roman Pavlyuchenko to Lokomotiv Moscow.

The striker joined us from Spartak Moscow in August 2008 and went on to score 42 goals in 113 appearances.
We thank Roman for his contribution and wish him every success for the future.

----

May have been a bit of a donkey, but he scored important goals where we needed them, and he absolutely loved the club and all of us...

Good luck!

roman-pavlyuchenko.jpg

The one good thing that has come from this window, I will never ever see that lazy twunt in a Spurs shirt

All the best Pav! Don't come back.

Maybe this will spell the end of Spurs7891 just like afan with Keane?

Gave us some great moments for which I am thankful for but just didn't try hard enough.

Was there for the Bolton away volley goal, was quality. Young Boys away also a particular favourite.

One things for sure, this summer is clearly going to have to be a busy one.

Gave us some good memories. But shocking work rate and a real lack of hunger and desire. Being a good footballer isn't just about ability.

Bye Pav, will always remember you for the right reasons.

Can't blame you completely for losing motivation for working under Redknapp. I remember the season we were struggling for goals and game after game you came off the bench and got us the result, yet still never got a chance from the start.

You loved the club and the fans. You may not be what we need now, but you've certainly done enough to leave with your head held high. I hope we see you back at the Lane with your new club in the future!

Suuuuuuuupppeeeeer, Suuperrr Pav!

Scored some important goals and played a massive role in our push for fourth that season. In the end he turned out brick but definitley had his moments for us

Thanks for the goals. Maybe the worst first touch i've seen on a striker in our team, a list that include quality strikers as doherty, rasiak and booth

Back