• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

If he only played in cups, I'd accept it, but seeing him brought on in PL games?

As I said, you've got to rest/sub players sometimes. Dembele, Paulinho & Capoue represent a much-of-a-muchness for me and Paulinho is he most expensive of the three and the most liable to nick a goal. So if you're going to bring on any of the three, for me it is often going to be Paulinho. Until such time as we upgrade central midfield areas.

Italian giants Inter Milan are confident of doing a January deal for Spurs misfit Paulinho.

Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio has flown to London to have talks about a deal for the Brazilian midfielder.

Inter are hoping to do a loan deal until the end of the season with a £12m option to make the transfer permanent.

Paulinho has struggled to make himself a regular under Mauricio Pochettino, making just one appearance for the club all season.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-midfielder-paulinho-set-january-4869101

How many of these option deals actually get taken up? Italian football should suit him better though I guess.

Always knew Paulinho will struggle in PL. Afterall, Brazilians rarely do well in England. We should not sign players direct from Brazil. We should only sign those who have done well in other top leagues of Europe.

Always knew Paulinho will struggle in PL. Afterall, Brazilians rarely do well in England. We should not sign players direct from Brazil. We should only sign those who have done well in other top leagues of Europe.

Like Sandro? Oscar? Lucas? Gilberto Silva?
All where **** in the premier league right?

Like Sandro? Oscar? Lucas? Gilberto Silva?
All where **** in the premier league right?

To be fair, didn't Sandro get voted worst Brazilian footballer last season? or am I mistaken? Lucas had one good season, rest has been blighted by injury. Out of all the Brazilians that have played Prem football, I'd say 3 were good consistently.

Juninho, Gilberto and Oscar.

Voted by who? I remember Adrian Durham saying something equally stupid. Sandro and Lucas have been wrecked by injuries.

Juventus are set to offer Paulinho a route out of White Hart Lane, writes Dean Jones in the Sunday People.

The Brazil midfielder joined Tottenham for £17million in 2013 but the club are already willing to offload him if the right offer comes along.

Inter Milan and AC Milan are both keen on Paulinho but most suitors have so far expressed an interest only in a loan move.

Italian rivals Juventus, however, are keen on putting together a package that could help land him permanently.

The exit of Paulinho, who earns around £60,000 a week, would allow Spurs to start looking at other options to add to their squad, especially with Aaron Lennon set to leave this month.

Everton are among the clubs keen on landing the England winger.

While Lennon looks to be on his way out of White Hart Lane, one player who could be arriving is midfielder Eran Zahavi. Spurs scouts have checked regularly on the Maccabi Tel Aviv star.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/paulinho-could-make-tottenham-exit-4961252

To be fair, didn't Sandro get voted worst Brazilian footballer last season? or am I mistaken? Lucas had one good season, rest has been blighted by injury. Out of all the Brazilians that have played Prem football, I'd say 3 were good consistently.

Juninho, Gilberto and Oscar.

Before his bad injury Sandro was in the top 3 best defensive midfielders in the Premier League. Fantastic player and I really hope he can get back to that level, but I can't see it happening.

Juventus are set to offer Paulinho a route out of White Hart Lane, writes Dean Jones in the Sunday People.

The Brazil midfielder joined Tottenham for £17million in 2013 but the club are already willing to offload him if the right offer comes along.

Inter Milan and AC Milan are both keen on Paulinho but most suitors have so far expressed an interest only in a loan move.

Italian rivals Juventus, however, are keen on putting together a package that could help land him permanently.

The exit of Paulinho, who earns around £60,000 a week, would allow Spurs to start looking at other options to add to their squad, especially with Aaron Lennon set to leave this month.

Everton are among the clubs keen on landing the England winger.

While Lennon looks to be on his way out of White Hart Lane, one player who could be arriving is midfielder Eran Zahavi. Spurs scouts have checked regularly on the Maccabi Tel Aviv star.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/paulinho-could-make-tottenham-exit-4961252

Italy would suit him better, I think. Make it happen!

Good riddance. Not gonna wish him well cos quite frankly his performances have been cowardly while he's stolen a living. As for the 'he will l

Paulinho.. one of the list of players we have who will leave and look much better elsewhere.

No I don't think so. He has neither the physical nor mental aptitude to be a serious player.

My prediction is he'll hit a few goals wherever he goes, and there'll be a few murmurs of what could have been, but before long his lack of presence will see him dropped, and he will descend into complete anonymity, and retire by the age of 30.

Back