• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

Re: Paulinho *OFFICIAL*

^ the indigenous people of Brazil are Indian in appearance (as in native american) early Portuguese settlers colonized the country and the African slaves they brought with them also had a huge influence on their culture/ethnic diversity over the years (as well as the European settlers that also arrived) seems like a real melting pot of a country

Yup the indigenous people of Brazil have been massacred and marginalised by the European conquerors, just like the native Americans and Aborigines, over the centuries and make up just 0.4% of the population according to the last census.

I was surprised when a commentator for the Confederations Cup mentioned that there are over 1.5 million Japanese living in Brazil, meaning they now outnumber the native population by 2 to 1!

Last edited:

A4142_zps33df6afc.jpg

Gotta love Benny! :lol:

[video=youtube;j4m0UimxK1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j4m0UimxK1A[/video]

he was ranked 100 on the 100 best footballers in the world list they put out.

Paulinho ‏@paulinhop8 2m
Hello guys! How are you doing? This is my official twitter. Let's talk. Best wishes, Paulinho.

he was ranked 100 on the 100 best footballers in the world list they put out.

12th on their top 50 players of 12/13 as well. Although I doubt he'd have been on the list if it wasn't for the Confeds.

So it's been much talked about that we will play a 4-3-3 formation this year, especially with Sandro, Dembele and Paulinho. But considering we've seen nothing of Sandro on the pitch yet, when one of the three are out will we stick with the formation and play Holtby, Parker, Thudd, Carroll, Livermore here or use Siggy here and go 4-2-3-1 again?

Can Paulinho play as one of the two in a 4-2-3-1?

We'd most likely see:

Paulinho partnering Dembele with one of Siggy/Holtby/Carroll there with them.

We'd most likely see:

Paulinho partnering Dembele with one of Siggy/Holtby/Carroll there with them.

We'll probably start off the season with Parker as one of a 2 man central midfield. I'd almost bet he starts against Palace alongside Dembele.

We'll probably start off the season with Parker as one of a 2 man central midfield. I'd almost bet he starts against Palace alongside Dembele.

I'd be disappointed if that's true. I really hope at least Holtby will move ahead of him in the pecking order.

He looked like he'd been playing for us for years. I was very impressed!

All the new guys did good 1st half. But I think Paulinho has a little extra up his sleeve.

Back