• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho -José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior

And the contractual terms must be pretty much there already. I mean its hardly likely that he would make this big farewell speech only for Levy to offer him £10,000 per week, is it?!

I'd imagine he'll be on around £80,000 per week.

I would guess less with plenty of team performance bonuses. 50 to 60k

well im a worrier. perhaps I should just accept that we have pulled of a really good deal!!!

not worried about this Brazilian settling in England......I think he will prove why we will refer to him as takes no brick paulinho.....

My apologies. I was being not being serious. Wikipedia is wrong all the time, anybody can edit it but fortunately in this case I don't think so.

Sends out a big message. Just won the Confederations. One of the hottest players in the Brazil team right now, still playing in Brazil, and he's signed for Spurs. Its the kind of statement that could help with the Villa transfer and Bale signing a new contract.

If we get those Croats in, we'll be more or less done with the purchases, just have to shift the deadwood.

This.

The rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Sends out a big message. Just won the Confederations. One of the hottest players in the Brazil team right now, still playing in Brazil, and he's signed for Spurs. Its the kind of statement that could help with the Villa transfer and Bale signing a new contract.

If we get those Croats in, we'll be more or less done with the purchases
, just have to shift the deadwood.

One new striker will not solve our problems upfront

My apologies. I was being not being serious. Wikipedia is wrong all the time, anybody can edit it but fortunately in this case I don't think so.

This isn't always the case. A couple of summers ago, while the whole Nasri transfer was dragging on, I tried to edit his Wiki page from saying, "who plays for Arsenal" to instead say, "who for the moment still plays for Arsenal" and it wouldn't let me. The page was locked and you had to be a certified moderator (f*cking mods!) in order to edit his page. It was the same situation for RVP last summer.

What does that say? Something about Paulinho being emotional that his time at Corinthians has come to an end?

Translation from Corinithians website

With four titles in just over three years, Paulinho gets emotional in farewell Timon

On Monday (01), the cast corinthiano trained aiming the first decision of the Recopa Sudamericana against São Paulo, at Morumbi stadium at 21h50 on Wednesday (03). But who attracted media attention in CT Joaquim Grava was the wheel Paulinho, champion Confederations Cup with the Brazilian national team. The player said goodbye so thrilled the Timon and hit his move to Tottenham, England.

Elected third best player of the Confederations Cup and champion with the Brazilian national team in Rio de Janeiro, the player landed in São Paulo and was the CT Joaquim Grava on the afternoon of Monday (01), which gave a press conference announcing his farewell. For some contractual requirements of Tottenham, the wheel will not face the decision of São Paulo Recopa Sudamericana.

"It's hard to say at a time like this, but I'm sure there were three wonderful years in my career, achievements, working with the right people, consistent, who always helped me. What I have to talk to the Corinthians is goodbye. Pretty soon I'll be back. For everything you have done for me, "said Paulinho, in a very excited tone.

Contracted with Bragantino after Paulistão 2010, Paulinho logo stood out, masterfully took the shirt 8 and became an essential piece in midfield alvinegro, always scoring lots of goals and accomplishing great assists. Won the Brasileirão 2011, the Libertadores and World Cup in 2012, and Paulistão 2013. In 167 games, scored 34 goals.

Thanks, Paulinho!

Ah yeah, just scanned through it and recognised some Portugese words which I know and obviously the Tottenham bit

Happy days! Where are all those people who were saying this was off and would be another Rivaldo situation 12 hours ago?

classy parting from club and player. The club loves him and the player loved playing for the club

welcome to Tottingham Pauline!!!

Back