• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho -José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior

We will, each deal has its own complexities and some take a lot longer than others (especially if Levy is the chairman!) You dont really think we have done absolutely nothing with any other players, and will only start negotiating for a striker once we've concluded the Paulinho deal do you?

Nobody has said that we haven't been working on other deals.. :-k

Nobody has said that we haven't been working on other deals.. :-k

So then why complain that a striker hasn't been signed? There's no way you can 'priorotise' so that you get a striker in first, you have your targets and you negotiate and each deal encounters different scenarios. Its not CM unfortunately. By all means if we havent got a striker at the end of the window, or start of the season even then have a rant....

So then why complain that a striker hasn't been signed? There's no way you can 'priorotise' so that you get a striker in first, you have your targets and you negotiate and each deal encounters different scenarios. Its not CM unfortunately. By all means if we havent got a striker at the end of the window, or start of the season even then have a rant....

Because we need a striker?

Perfectly reasonable statement. You can quite easily work more on one deal than others, which would be prioritising.

Ok ill take all your words for it - and AVBs obviously.

From the video he reminds me of Ramirz - who I actually rate highly

same here

from what ive seen (highlights and the conf cup - so not much), he doesn't seem to have as good of a technique as ramires (who i rate VERY highly), but seems to have a bit more directness.

seem to get his head up and look to move the ball with a short pass or a dribble immediately. no messing about.
and i think that is what AVB is looking from our CM 3. saw it last season some what.

with Paul, Sandro and Dembele i think we will see alot of the ball moving from CM the second it is received - tiring the opposition out and moving them around. this creates gaps without the need for a "world class passer", meaning all players on the pitch become dangerous rather than having one or two players that are key to creativity, as that can be nullified by a well drilled defending team

not quite sure how the above breaks down a team that parks the bus though. maybe thats where Bale and Sandro long shooting comes in.

Because we need a striker?

Perfectly reasonable statement. You can quite easily work more on one deal than others, which would be prioritising.

Yes you can put more energy into one deal more than others but that doesn't mean you'll end up getting that one in first. Or do you really think AVB et al aren't putting much energy into getting a striker as they don't see it as much of an issue?

Who : Wriggly
Where : GG
When : 5th July

My ball sack is sticking to my thigh and Paulinho has signed for Spurs.

Back