• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho -José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior

Is this guy actually any good? Yeah yeah he plays for Brazil so what. I dont know anything about him. If he is good he is good so be it.

Youtube vids can make Paul Konchesky look like the best player in the world too.

Is this guy actually any good? Yeah yeah he plays for Brazil so what. I dont know anything about him. If he is good he is good so be it.

Youtube vids can make Paul Konchesky look like the best player in the world too.

One of the main men in a footballing powerhouse (Brazil) signed by a couple of people who have are no mugs when it comes to finding players.

I can't wait to see him in a Spurs kit.

I'm think there's a reasonable chance that he's better than Paul Konchesky. At least as a central midfielder, at left back who knows?

He keeps Ramires and Fernandinho out of the national side, so that's pretty impressive.

this video pretty much sums him up, warts and all.....his performance in the World club tourny thingy against Chelsea. As you will see, not just his best bits. He loses the ball a few times:)

[video=youtube;1C_1NHL1FCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C_1NHL1FCo[/video]

If Kaboul and Sandro make good recoveries from their injuries then the future in general looks very very good, our first choice team will be something special.

I agree. All decent teams have a solid 'core' of GK, CBs and CMs - it provides the platform for the rest of the team. Look at ManU over the years: Schmiecel in goal and then CBs like Ferdi, Stam, Vidic, Pallister, Bruce etc and, until recently, always had decent CMs like Keane, Ince, Scholes, Butt etc. Chelsea had the platform of Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Essien, Lampard. Going back further, arse has the same with Seaman, Adams, rSol, Vierra, Petit. We will have:

--------------Lloris-----------------

--------Kaboul----Vertonghen-----

--------Sandro-----Paulinho-------

That's really rock solid (even though we're probably more likely to go 4-3-3) - if we can get a decent CF and ideally another attacker in, our first 11 should be pretty tasty and competitive

Ok ill take all your words for it - and AVBs obviously.

From the video he reminds me of Ramirz - who I actually rate highly

Pauljnho: "After failing in Lithuania and Poland, I thought I'd better retire football. But my wife convinced it me not too. And here I am."

Anyone camping out at Hotspur way, there's the very nice Whitewebs Toby carvery just down the road to end the day at.

A4120_zpscf520f59.jpg

.... Was kinda hoping we'd sort out our priorities and sign a striker or two.. Maybe that's just me.

Do we really need another midfield enforcer? and at 17million to boot? Surely with Scott Parker we have all we need in that department? :-"

.... Was kinda hoping we'd sort out our priorities and sign a striker or two.. Maybe that's just me.

We will, each deal has its own complexities and some take a lot longer than others (especially if Levy is the chairman!) You dont really think we have done absolutely nothing with any other players, and will only start negotiating for a striker once we've concluded the Paulinho deal do you?

We will, each deal has its own complexities and some take a lot longer than others (especially if Levy is the chairman!) You dont really think we have done absolutely nothing with any other players, and will only start negotiating for a striker once we've concluded the Paulinho deal do you?

Also, the more top quality players we already have on our books, the more desirable Spurs become as a destination for other players we might be interested in.

Back