• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Patrick Roberts the new Bale?

CKQ54qdXAAA1qKF.jpg:large

some sound bitter here ... fair play city putting money on the table

It's about city's money making it a market impossible to compete in

There paying anywhere up to £11m (dependant on rumours) for a lad who has achieved nothing. Very very few clubs can complete with that even if their better options for him and his career

City's money blows everyone out of the water hence why no one else has even tried to sign him once their wonderful scouting network identified him

i think its 6 mill up front plus 5 mill in add ons. Thats very reasonable for one of the biggest young talents in English youth football

Yeah i dont think the fee is unreasonable either - Arsenal paid 16m for Chambers who only had a handful of games to his name, we paid 10m odd for Bale who hadn't played outside of the Championship(?) - if the player has the potential it's a fair price.

Im sure we would have paid a similar amount for this lad, but ultimately City would blow us out the water on wages

daily mail saying that its 2 mill up front and 6 mill in add ons...........thats even better than originally reported

Money vs whats best for a talents career...

Money wins as usual.
I don't really see any difference in his prospects whether he signed for Emirates Marketing Project or for us. He is unlikely to get first team football for either team in the next year or two and will probably be sent out on loan to the Championship.

Back